Buzz

BeeRad said:
wow, im up till 3-4am every night cause of insomnia and wake up for work around 9:30-10ish daily
That's how I was when I had a job. Now I'm up till 5am and get up at like noon.

Drool-Boy said:
You kids and your goofballs
Doesnt anyone just sniff glue and go around punching homeless people in the face anymore?

That made me think of the awesome character Booger from Revenge of the Nerds played in Better Off Dead, Charles De Mar. He had ton of great quotes of him trying to get drugs.

Charles De Mar: Greendale is a bodaciously small town, Lane. A fly speck on the map - a rest stop on the way to the ski slope. I can't even get real drugs here!
[holds up a bottle of whipped cream]

Charles De Mar: Wait, wait a minute...
[starts to snort snow off his top hat]
[sniff]
Charles De Mar: Oh.
[shouts]
Charles De Mar: Oh! Ugh! Outrageous! This is pure snow! It?s everywhere! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?
[raises right hand]
[shouts]
Charles De Mar: I think I just froze the left half of my brain!
[waves arm in circles]
[shouts]
Charles De Mar: Look! I can?t move my right arm!

Lane Myer: This isn't funny, Charles! If I don't have a dream, I have nothing!

Charles De Mar: Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this *monster* eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid.

Charles De Mar: I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls.

rarebreed_2.jpg

b_sinning said:
I'd love to eat some shrooms and canoe down a slow river. Kick back and enjoy the scenry slide by.

I hate Jager. Yucky.

Jager is an awesome mixer. Some of the best shots ever use it.

Arátoeldar said:
[IM]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/O1941.jpg[/IMG]
321.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Omg superbowl I drank like half a bottle of that stuff. I was burping minty burps for like 3 days.

I enjoy drinking..but it usually results in a slightly upset stomach. I enjoy pot but it usually results in massive paranoia and terrible bouts of introspection. One of the coolest trips I've ever had was on salvia but there's only one person I feel comfortable doing that around. As much as I enjoy getting a buzz from external chemicals I still find the natural highs to be the most enjoyable. Adrenaline, dopamine, seratonin ftw. Sex provides the best buzz possible.