Business Reply Mail

S

smileynev

Guest
asshole. There are people that have to open those things? Do you think they like getting other people's garbage?
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,726
205
41
48
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigDov said:
You're assuming that we like getting their garbage in the first place.
It's not like the mail goes to the people in charge of the database that does the mailings, or anyone in charge, the mail goes to temp workers trying to scrape by who get to open the shit.

If it went to the people in charge, then that would be something.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
BigDov said:
You're assuming that we like getting their garbage in the first place.
its not their fault. send it to the ceo of the company.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
ChikkenNoodul said:
It's not like the mail goes to the people in charge of the database that does the mailings, or anyone in charge, the mail goes to temp workers trying to scrape by who get to open the shit.

If it went to the people in charge, then that would be something.
smileynev said:
its not their fault. send it to the ceo of the company.

Excellent points. I'll put a little more thought into my next return :)
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
Im gonna start stuffing those envelopes with used toilet paper
then you'll forget to send them out for a month, you're wife will find them and open them up, and she'll shove them down your throat.
 

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
7,376
1
0
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
ChikkenNoodul said:
It's not like the mail goes to the people in charge of the database that does the mailings, or anyone in charge, the mail goes to temp workers trying to scrape by who get to open the shit.

If it went to the people in charge, then that would be something.

smileynev said:
its not their fault. send it to the ceo of the company.

its hitting their wallet. the cost of mailing is based on weight for those prepaid things. fill 'er up. besides, it gives those mail openers something to do. I don't put nasty stuff in there. I usually put other junkmail in there.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
No, my wifes not a big meanie head like yours is
I have to defend my wife. She is not a big meanie head. She is, in fact, a kind and compassionate woman whom I love dearly.

Now ask yourself, if you were married to me, how would you handle it?