Business Reply Mail

smileynev said:
I have to defend my wife. She is not a big meanie head. She is, in fact, a kind and compassionate woman whom I love dearly.

Now ask yourself, if you were married to me, how would you handle it?

By hitting you a lot and yelling like she does?

smileynev said:
asshole. There are people that have to open those things? Do you think they like getting other people's garbage?

If they are opening envelopes for a living, they should be happy they have a job and stop complaining.

I have yet to find a way for fitting a brick in to one of those little bags, i'm thinking since they are always freepost address i'll just make up a care packages for them one day :D

DW said:
I put those envelopes and other crap I get in the mail to good use. Junk mail + wood heating stove = profit :D
Am I the only one who doesn't put any creative effort into the envelopes and just throws them away?

April23 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't put any creative effort into the envelopes and just throws them away?

Must be......... although lately, I haven't been able to get to the junk mail before it ends up in the garbage, so I'm right there with you.

SpangeMonkee said:
its hitting their wallet. the cost of mailing is based on weight for those prepaid things. fill 'er up. besides, it gives those mail openers something to do. I don't put nasty stuff in there. I usually put other junkmail in there.
Not by that much, that kind of money is a drop in the bucket compared to the money wasted on other areas of mail.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've got ton of Baker & Taylor book boxes that are rated for a 240lb bursting point.

If I collect only the thoroughly burnt out hookers, they're an average of 111lbs before drying and 68lbs after.

So approximately 3 with room for styrofoam peanuts.
:lol:

Peanuts are important! Don't want to damage the merchendise.