Burning' Down th' House

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
...And I want BBQ. It that wrong? The smell wafting from the north is so enticing and intoxicating; I can't help but to think of food.:drool:

A friend of mine once said sex makes him think of food and he always has a snack after sex. Granted I know the exhaustion of that kind of energy requires nourishment, but I have never been hungry after sex.

What other random incidents/encounters have you experienced that makes you think of food?

This will definitely sound weird, but in the town I grew up in, there was a small dog food plant down by the railroad tracks on the north side of town, and a turkey slaying plant on the west side of town. Once in a great great while, you could catch a whiff of both at the same time, and it always made me want fried chicken........

This will definitely sound weird, but in the town I grew up in, there was a small dog food plant down by the railroad tracks on the north side of town, and a turkey slaying plant on the west side of town. Once in a great great while, you could catch a whiff of both at the same time, and it always made me want fried chicken........

Wow, that is strange (and admittedly kind of gross.) I have to say, I never would have associated the two with fried chicken.

NIMBY

Well, if it's any consolation to you at all, the dog food plant is now a recycled/salvage antique type place and the turkey slaughtering facility is like a little antique strip mall. I doubt any of the current owners, who appear to be rich foreigners, know anything of the heinous past of the buildings they're occupying.

reminds me of the seinfeld episode when costanza had the pastrami sandwich next to the bed..

we just had to cancel our annual outdoor picnic.. it's thick man.. soot all over the truck.. damn it man..