Brighthouse just updated thier menus

I hope they do as well, but they will lose in the end...

Only because people are stupid and think this is a brighthouse issue, without realizing that this is instead a fox/greed issue, which will raise our cable rates, because they can't contain their budget properly. Even more insulting is that Rupert himself said this only a few months back.

Chairman Rupert Murdoch says he "has more confidence" in the media conglomerate's fiscal 2010 operating-income estimate amid signs of improvement in the advertising market. Chairman Rupert Murdoch says he "has more confidence" in the media conglomerate's fiscal 2010 operating-income estimate amid signs of improvement in the advertising market.

So, he says Newscorp is fine, yet, now they need more money.

What BS.

TW/Brighthouse is actually protecting it's subscribers here. I don't know why people don't seem to get that.

They are trying to steal our monies, and disguising it under the 'omgz, you won't get football' trigger. Brilliant, and caters well to the canned beer drinking culture.

Ok, I'm starting to get pissy with this menu. Its skipping my shows and I don't figure it out until the next week when stuff really doesn't make sense.

Bitches.