Brighthouse just updated thier menus

I read the title as bathhouse just updated their menus. I asked myself two questions: Why would Floppyhotty be going to bathhouses? What options are available in a bathhouse that require a menu?

i'm having trouble figuring out how to set our DVR thingy now. i prob have the settings all messed up. I also don't like when it takes me back to the current time when i want to go through and see what's gonna be on at 10pm, for example.

soon as you scroll up to then next channel (the guide scroll thingy) it resets to current time. fack.

i watched 4 Christmases last night and LOL'd a few times. but it could have been the vakka.

In our area, Verizon actually has the best customer service to deal with. It's shocking really, but for Fios we don't have so much trouble anyway. And they just increased our internet speeds and decreased our bill! They used to change the menus a lot but they've stopped.

It pisses me off that this update changes the way the ffw function works. First, they omitted the 4x speed, which is fuckin stupid given the fact that you can no longer jet through a long program. Second, they punish quick reflexes by skipping back 15 seconds when you stop ffw. I was a fucking ffw drag car racer and now I have to readjust my button pressing speed.

So who else is sick of the yearly Brighthouse refuses to sign a contact with a network and now it's a risk of being off the air come 1Jan. Last year it was all the Viacom stations and this year it's Fox.

So who else is sick of the yearly Brighthouse refuses to sign a contact with a network and now it's a risk of being off the air come 1Jan. Last year it was all the Viacom stations and this year it's Fox.

Personally, I'm siding with BH (actually, Turner) on this one. Fox is being greedy. 'Hey, our advertising revenue isn't cutting it. Let's make the providers get more cash from our viewers'.

Fuck that. While a lot of shit I watch is on Fox, I'll find other outlets for my viewing needs if it comes down to that.

that's not entirely uncommon. you can't get the nfl network in a good portion of NYC because time warner cable wouldn't make a deal with them

that's not entirely uncommon. you can't get the nfl network in a good portion of NYC because time warner cable wouldn't make a deal with them

Yeah, can't in Tampa either. That's fine. Gives me a reason to go to the bar.

I DO hate I can't get ESPN360 though. I missed so many FSU games this year because of that faggotry.

I've heard nothing but horror stories regarding Verizon's customer service and FIOS issues, though, so no way I'm gonna be looking to them for an alternative.

I have to go to the bar to watch nfl network too. that's because cable is free in my building and we only have extended basic.

I have to go to the bar to watch nfl network too. that's because cable is free in my building and we only have extended basic.

Yeah, My HOA agreement includes basic cable + HBO in my unit, but for some reason I still went ahead and paid for the digital cable because I'm dumb.

I don't have the option to get paid cable. if I did it, it would screw over the other 5 lofts in my building because it's being pirated and then they'd all have to start paying too.