Brighthouse just updated thier menus

I don't have the option to get paid cable. if I did it, it would screw over the other 5 lofts in my building because it's being pirated and then they'd all have to start paying too.

bite your tongue, woman! if it weren't for tv neither me or most of my family would have a job

Sounds like you're just screwing yourself there :fly:

I've heard nothing but horror stories regarding Verizon's customer service and FIOS issues, though, so no way I'm gonna be looking to them for an alternative.

We have had no problems with them or the customer service at all. The ONLY complaint I have is that the routers they use kinda suck. We have to get a new one about every quarter year. Otherwise, it's been a dream compared to Comcast. We have had no outages in more than two years, unlike Comcast where it was a weekly occurrence, and the only wish I would have is that we could get more football than we do.

I have a hatred towards FOX and everything they stand for so I am quite content with BH doing away with them.

I'll only miss the football games.

I have a hatred towards FOX and everything they stand for so I am quite content with BH doing away with them.

I'll only miss the football games.

It's not just Fox, it's FX, and a number of other stations.

Which means no Nip/Tuck or Sons Of Anarchy either.

We have had no problems with them or the customer service at all. The ONLY complaint I have is that the routers they use kinda suck. We have to get a new one about every quarter year. Otherwise, it's been a dream compared to Comcast. We have had no outages in more than two years, unlike Comcast where it was a weekly occurrence, and the only wish I would have is that we could get more football than we do.

It 'could' just be a Florida thing. Verizon fired a number of exec's after the debacle that was their FIOS rollout in Florida. They pissed off a lot of people. I know of some who had TWO WEEK wait times to fix their FIOS, mostly because all of their techs were too busy out and about installing new FIOS links.

It was pretty horrendous.

It 'could' just be a Florida thing. Verizon fired a number of exec's after the debacle that was their FIOS rollout in Florida. They pissed off a lot of people. I know of some who had TWO WEEK wait times to fix their FIOS, mostly because all of their techs were too busy out and about installing new FIOS links.

It was pretty horrendous.

Ah, well, we have not experienced that here at all. It's Comcast we have trouble with like that here. Last time we had them it was 2 weeks and the need to take 5 whole days off of work just to get it installed and working, and that was just the beginning of the problems. Now there are Comcast drones all over the place up here going door to door begging for people to come back to them. These are our only 2 options, so Verizon makes us happy around here.

It's not just Fox, it's FX, and a number of other stations.

Which means no Nip/Tuck or Sons Of Anarchy either.

Are those contracts up too? I thought it was just Fox broadcast they were negotiating. Its fucking broadcast. Over the air. For free. Why the hell should TWC and Brighthouse have to pay for it?

Are those contracts up too? I thought it was just Fox broadcast they were negotiating. Its fucking broadcast. Over the air. For free. Why the hell should TWC and Brighthouse have to pay for it?

FX isn't OTA obviously

Yeah, it's every News Corp station with the exception of Fox News (go figure).

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...1/kerry_aims_to_keep_the_football_fans_happy/

Senator John F. Kerry said yesterday he’s doing his best to make sure a dispute between Time Warner Cable and Fox doesn’t deprive football fans of their New Year’s Day bowl games.

The Massachusetts Democrat’s office released a letter from Time Warner in response to one Kerry wrote last week urging the cable giant to continue carrying Fox even if the two media conglomerates don’t resolve their long-running contract dispute.