Bottled tap water

a buddy of mine went to fiji and said they basicly have sewer water coming out of the taps and in the rivers/streams what have you

Yes, but Fiju water is super trendy. The bottle is like some sort of fucking status symbol or something.

There is this stuff you get in clubs that comes in a big glass bottle. Its usually around 5 to 7 bucks a bottle, more than anything you are paying for the bottle itself, not the water.

voss-water.jpg

I just like how it tastes. I'm fairly picky about the water I drink .. I don't really like water. Most of it tastes like lickiing the back of a metal spoon.

Fiji water is 99 cent a bottle, so is the other I posted. I buy it in 6 packs and it fits nicely in my fridge. That square bottle rocks .. and NEVER tumps over. I dunno how trendy it is .. I can only find it at Walgreens around her e.. only store that has it.

The other .. the bottle is too tall and skinny, but it tastes good .. so I just lay them on their side and roll them in :lol:.

Zephyrhills bottled water tastes exactly like tap water. I like that distilled taste that Dasani offered though.

There is this stuff you get in clubs that comes in a big glass bottle. Its usually around 5 to 7 bucks a bottle, more than anything you are paying for the bottle itself, not the water.

voss-water.jpg

Oh those people can suck my dick, of that I'm sure.

True. I guess I did kinda miss the point then but have always just figured bottle water was normal water but filtered.

I am sure they do a higher filtering then just normal tap water right?
one of the main differences between bottled and tap water is that since tap water has to travel through the water system it needs to be treated en route. that's why they leave residual chlorine in it. bottled water is usually ozonated to kill any bacteria and give the water a shelf life. once the ozone cleans the water it breaks down and is no longer present when you open the bottle. bottled water also isn't fluoridated. as for the filtering, it's probably very similar to tap water, except that tap water has the opportunity to pick things up from the pipes.

the only reason i buy bottled water is to have something i can grab quickly from the fridge downstairs when on the go, both for me and spangelet. i buy generic and/or what's on sale, and i will not pay more than $4 or $5 for a 24-pack (28 if it's the +4 free thing.) i still think it's kind of silly but i'm paying for convenience, and it's worth it to me.

True. I guess I did kinda miss the point then but have always just figured bottle water was normal water but filtered.

I am sure they do a higher filtering then just normal tap water right?

I don't know outside of CA, but here the filtering standards were pushed very high after a lawsuit over the quality of tap water in LA. Over the last 10 years they've cleaned it up a lot and now the standards for tap water around here require several times lower of everything they'll let you sell in bottled water. They pass out pamphlets every now and then basically explaining that the state government's position is that various impurities lead to better flavor if you want it, but tap water is better for you.

And to be honest, all bottled water tastes like shit to me, so.

:lol: Fiji water had an ad where they blasted Cleveland water. The Cleveland Water system ran atest and found that it had less toxins, etc. than Fiji water did.

Yeah, there was a huge front page story about that. Cleveland officials were even going to sue. Of course that's probably the only way this fucked up city can make money, but that's besides the point.

Cleveland's water is so bad, it tastes like it has clorox in it to try and make it usable. Even the Indians that we are training don't drink it :fly:

I mainly drink bottled water because it is cooler than water out of the filtered fridge or tap.

cooler = colder

just in case ppl take that the wrong way, lol

I mainly drink bottled water because it is cooler than water out of the filtered fridge or tap.

cooler = colder

just in case ppl take that the wrong way, lol
i thought you were being sarcastic at first.

filtered fridge water is the perfect temperature. any colder than that and it hurts my teeth.

I'm going to start selling Bottled Water and just named it Spigot. It will have a slight metallic taste but it will remind you of when you were a kid and didn't really care what you drank.

I'm going to start selling Bottled Water and just named it Spigot. It will have a slight metallic taste but it will remind you of when you were a kid and didn't really care what you drank.

I'm going to be your competition. I'm going to stand across the street from your plant with a hose. I will even instruct those who have forgotten how to properly angle the hose and purse their lips so they don't accidentally douse themselves.