books

I'm drooling over the B&N nook. droooool

Not to completely geek this thread out, but there is an Android app that reads pdb, the format the Nook uses. So basically any Android smart phone or ereader that uses Android can be used to read B&N books, in theory and a bit of wizardry.

Once my grandparents played some kind of practical joke on some people and it revolved around the friends of the forest so every time I see that name I start thinking about it and wishing I could remember the whole story.

I am currently reading a The Life of Hunter S. Thompson because someone told me it would help me in future ventures.

Once my grandparents played some kind of practical joke on some people and it revolved around the friends of the forest so every time I see that name I start thinking about it and wishing I could remember the whole story.

I am currently reading a The Life of Hunter S. Thompson because someone told me it would help me in future ventures.

I loved some of his great drug ranting in Fear and loathing.

Not to completely geek this thread out, but there is an Android app that reads pdb, the format the Nook uses. So basically any Android smart phone or ereader that uses Android can be used to read B&N books, in theory and a bit of wizardry.

It has also been hacked to allow full internet. Hope for tethering... :omy: