Billionaire sought secret lair for sex, drugs

I've considered numerous times building a secured and hidden room in my house, but for different and much more NFA-type purposes.

Plus, beyond the excitement of having some hidden sex dungeon I don't really see the point. You can get the same effect with stuff around your house and some creativity on your part.

Last edited:
if i ever build my own house i want an outbuilding with an underground tunnel going between it and my house, both ends would be consealed. it would own.

if i ever build my own house i want an outbuilding with an underground tunnel going between it and my house, both ends would be consealed. it would own.
if you're already joining the two with a tunnel you might as well make a couple rooms off the tunnel as well.

if you're already joining the two with a tunnel you might as well make a couple rooms off the tunnel as well.

I did some work for the guy who owns Summit Racing last summer. He built a carriage house and was putting in a tunnel with rooms between the main house and the carriage house.

Haven't even broken ground on the new house. Now is the time to plan such a thing...
if you make it part of the original construction then you have to kill all the subcontractors, engineer, draftsmen etc.

it's always better to retrofit one later, or find a house that already includes an abandoned and forgotten prohibition era hooch stash underneath.

if you make it part of the original construction then you have to kill all the subcontractors, engineer, draftsmen etc.

it's always better to retrofit one later, or find a house that already includes an abandoned and forgotten prohibition era hooch stash underneath.

Mafia NDAs work too...

Here are pictures of Charleton Heston's basement. It looks like something out of knyte's dreams.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91160

:eek: :drool:

Thanks for posting that B, now as soon as Knyte get's home he's going to pull out a shovel and start digging out under the house. :mad:

Haven't even broken ground on the new house. Now is the time to plan such a thing...

I seriously contemplate digging out a gun bunker at least once a day.