Billionaire sought secret lair for sex, drugs

I forgot to mention the part where he, the broadcom guy, paid a former employee a cool million to keep their mouth shut about his partying ways.

Yes we do need to party with this guy, but sadly he checked himself into rehab. And I did wonder how one spikes a drink w/ MDMA. I also wondered, who the fuck would be upset if they got there drink spiked w/ mdma?

I forgot to mention the part where he, the broadcom guy, paid a former employee a cool million to keep their mouth shut about his partying ways.

Yes we do need to party with this guy, but sadly he checked himself into rehab. And I did wonder how one spikes a drink w/ MDMA. I also wondered, who the fuck would be upset if they got there drink spiked w/ mdma?

he'll be back to his old tricks in no time, I'm sure...someone email him with an invite to UF...he would definitely spice up the meets

I bet hed pay us each a million if we busted him outta rehab and partied with him

No way to cover that taste.

If the monkeys were all dressed like little waiters fetching us beers & drugz, would anyone care?

That would be a party I'd have to avoid. It would be all fun and games right up until the time the monkey's attacked. Remember a male chimp has the strength of ten retarded humans. Plus they have thumbs. Even if we tried to hide behind behind a door in order to avoid the simian onslaught, they would simply manipulate the door with their human like hands. They would be on us in an instant......shuddderr

We just wont invite this guy:

windowslivewriterconduiteduchangementoulesrsistanceslinno-e8f1monkey-gun6.png