Big Baby Boy - vThornNoLongerPregnant

thanks y'all!! :heart:
we have had a great time getting to know this "little" one and readjusting family dynamics. so far, it has been really good. i am so excited to learn a new person all over again...still don't know what to think about a penis, though. i'm pretty scared of that hose! ;) (he's gotten daddy three times now. :D)

Spange, how does urine taste?

Northside delivers ore babies than any other hospital in the United States. Somewhere around 3000 deliveries a month. They have a whole building dedicated to women's health and child birth. Also, since WaW, my daughter, my sisters and I were born there, it makes it pretty awesome. Not to mention that they have the top neonatal care centers in the US.

Nice to know. I was just beginning to think it was just awesome advertising. Northside commercials along with Georgia Natural Gas commercials are the primary thing I remember being very young and watching WTBS over cable. I came to the conclusion that generations of marketing made people prefer it.

Nice to know. I was just beginning to think it was just awesome advertising. Northside commercials along with Georgia Natural Gas commercials are the primary thing I remember being very young and watching WTBS over cable. I came to the conclusion that generations of marketing made people prefer it.

i HIGHLY recommend northside. from the quality of care for both you and the baby to the security of the place, it's top-notch. i don't see how you could beat it.

HaHa trick is to change diapers a little more to the left. Stand closer to his head than the business end :lol: ... works great for extra smelly poo too lol.

Ky peed on his forehead once, so really it can go any direction. Just keep it covered with an extra wipe while you change.

The first time Haylee saw Ky pee in the bathtub her eyes got big and she said "Do it again, Ky". I laughed for hours.

Ky peed on his forehead once, so really it can go any direction. Just keep it covered with an extra wipe while you change.

The first time Haylee saw Ky pee in the bathtub her eyes got big and she said "Do it again, Ky". I laughed for hours.

I was once told a story that I peed onto my own face when I was being changed :(

i was really drunk last friday...

lol guess i got lucky then .. mine pee'd while being changed but it usually just got the wall or the changing table blanket. :lol:

Congrats guys.

we have had a great time getting to know this "little" one and readjusting family dynamics. so far, it has been really good. i am so excited to learn a new person all over again...still don't know what to think about a penis, though. i'm pretty scared of that hose! ;) (he's gotten daddy three times now. :D)

I was somehow involved (or innocent bystander is more how it was) in a conversation this weekend comparing baby boys to baby girls and how wiping is much more difficult with a boy becuase the poo gets caught up with the ball sack or something along those lines... so the days of easy wipings you remember with your daughter are now over. :p

btw, is it just me, or does that new kid look completely pissed in all those pics? i don't think he wanted out yet.

btw, is it just me, or does that new kid look completely pissed in all those pics? i don't think he wanted out yet.

:lol: his look HAS changed a lot in the past few days. these pictures, he's quite puffy and bruised...he was hangin' out in the pelvis a bit too long. he's lost a lot of puffiness and looks completely different with his eyes open. :)

3 times already?! HAAHAAhaahaaaha! You guys are in sooo much trouble now. :fly: ;)