Big Baby Boy - vThornNoLongerPregnant

Congratulations, on your purchase of a new child. We hope you are pleased with the quality of the merchadise and would like to remind you of our absolute guarantee of satisfaction and that you're bumper to bumper warranty is only good for the first 900,000 miles.

Thank you,
-God

Just because I want to be in the know, whats so great about Northside Hospital and babies? I've heard of people up near cumming who would rather go there than any other place. I understand if your doc works there, but thats the only thing I can think of.

Just because I want to be in the know, whats so great about Northside Hospital and babies? I've heard of people up near cumming who would rather go there than any other place. I understand if your doc works there, but thats the only thing I can think of.

I was born there

mmmm yes

20051017h.jpg

thanks everyone. He was born on the 19th.. None of that dirty hippy business.

The mittens are so that he doesn't claw out his own eyes. Since babies can't have their nails cut for the first two weeks, this is important. Most 0-3 month clothes that are long sleeve have some kinda hand covering.

Northside delivers ore babies than any other hospital in the United States. Somewhere around 3000 deliveries a month. They have a whole building dedicated to women's health and child birth. Also, since WaW, my daughter, my sisters and I were born there, it makes it pretty awesome. Not to mention that they have the top neonatal care centers in the US.

thanks y'all!! :heart:
we have had a great time getting to know this "little" one and readjusting family dynamics. so far, it has been really good. i am so excited to learn a new person all over again...still don't know what to think about a penis, though. i'm pretty scared of that hose! ;) (he's gotten daddy three times now. :D)