Big 3 auto bailout coverage

The amusing thing about that, is that if Suzuki copied the Town Car the way it "copies" Harley's: it'd have an even larger displacement engine, get worse gas mileage, be harder to work on, go through tires faster, have questionable build quality, etc. :fly:

(And I own a Suzuki, before anyone complains)
:fly: I'm more of a Katana guy anyway.

wel well well. Looks like the big boss is playing ball.

"Today’s environment requires shared sacrifice. Toward that, I pledged today that, if we need to access the bridge loan, I will work for a salary of $1 a year – as a clear sign of my confidence in our transformation plan and our future. " got that in an email. i cna't post the whole thing but you get the idea.

wel well well. Looks like the big boss is playing ball.

"Today’s environment requires shared sacrifice. Toward that, I pledged today that, if we need to access the bridge loan, I will work for a salary of $1 a year – as a clear sign of my confidence in our transformation plan and our future. " got that in an email. i cna't post the whole thing but you get the idea.
i honestly can't believe it took this long for him to say that. he must be in personal debt up to his eyeballs for him to not have assumed that he would work for $1 if they receive federal money.

nice to see he's finally coming along.

we are fighting over the right to have you hire us as your entourage and general lackeys....it's a better job than what i current have...or might have once this month is out.