Big 3 auto bailout coverage

nice, how do you know that? you listen to his sirius show? he talks about my homie T Quest all the time.. i think he may even end the show with quest's tagline of "man, this place sucks, let's get the hell out" or somethin.

but I know he has the compound (need to get over there btw) but I'm pretty sure there was a time when he tried doing it from his crib.

he's actually a nice guy in person. been to his house on tierra verde once or twice.

Yeah, listen to him every day.

They just got done lighting a guy on fire after they scrubbed his back with tater mitts.

They sent them home to come up with a plan. They've already said they want to help so it's only a matter of time. As fly just said, it's mostly bullshit.

They sent them home to come up with a plan. They've already said they want to help so it's only a matter of time. As fly just said, it's mostly bullshit.

Except those arrogant fucks seem to think that what they are doing = a good enough plan as it is.

I read an interview with Ford's CEO last week when this all started. He honestly believes that Ford doesn't need to change a thing.

Fuckers are so out of touch it's unreal.

Except those arrogant fucks seem to think that what they are doing = a good enough plan as it is.

I read an interview with Ford's CEO last week when this all started. He honestly believes that Ford doesn't need to change a thing.

Fuckers are so out of touch it's unreal.

Which is why it's time for them to go.

The company, not the CEO, right?

I'll always be younger than you. :p

The companies as a whole. They need to go away and either come back different (without the UAW and with a new heading), or just become a boring wikipedia page.

I hope not.

A world without Ford is a world without Mustangs.

That is not a world I would want to live in.

But in reality, when one of these guys "fails" all it means is that they go into bankruptcy restructuring. The company won't go away, it will just come back lighter. (cause you better believe that the UAW will take heavy cuts as opposed to putting its people out of work)

The fact that the average auto worker makes more than a college professor is retarded. I applaud the union and blame the company. Or maybe unions have TOO MUCH power. Dunno, but something has to change...

Last edited: