Better UF Club

oh, and a meat puppet is when you deliver the placenta, and your midwife puts it on her hand and starts showing you the insides and outsides of it. labor, in all its glory, was fine, but when she did that...spange and i almost tossed the cookies. i have it on video. :fly:

Why the holycrapfuck would you want to see your placenta? Out of curiosity?

"Oh so THAT's what the nastiest goddamn thing in the universe looks like. Great."

I definitely would have puked all over everyone within at least 15 feet. Probably would have shot myself in the face afterwards too.

Why the holycrapfuck would you want to see your placenta? Out of curiosity?

"Oh so THAT's what the nastiest goddamn thing in the universe looks like. Great."

I definitely would have puked all over everyone within at least 15 feet. Probably would have shot myself in the face afterwards too.

:lol: it was actually very interesting, but very bloody and meaty at the same time.
at least she didn't offer it to me for dinner.

oh, and a meat puppet is when you deliver the placenta, and your midwife puts it on her hand and starts showing you the insides and outsides of it. labor, in all its glory, was fine, but when she did that...spange and i almost tossed the cookies. i have it on video. :fly:

Sooo are you going to post the video?