Better UF Club

I'm curious tho! Just cut out the part of the video with the meat puppet to upload.

Did the midwife put the placenta on her hand like a puppet and make it talk?

i'll see what spange can do. :) she didn't make it talk, but she did put it on her hand.

Good thing we don't have your doc. Knyte didn't even want to cut the umbilical cord.

:lol: i actually found all of it very interesting, and i appreciated such an intimate lesson. :) the meat puppet just took me off guard. i had just pushed it out of my body. it was strange. but cool. :D

oh, and a meat puppet is when you deliver the placenta, and your midwife puts it on her hand and starts showing you the insides and outsides of it. labor, in all its glory, was fine, but when she did that...spange and i almost tossed the cookies. i have it on video. :fly:

I got the same lesson when my first was born, after that it was 'seen one placenta, seen 'em all' :fly:

Why the holycrapfuck would you want to see your placenta? Out of curiosity?

"Oh so THAT's what the nastiest goddamn thing in the universe looks like. Great."

I definitely would have puked all over everyone within at least 15 feet. Probably would have shot myself in the face afterwards too.

Ahhh, it's not that bad, or maybe my definition of 'bad' is a bit warped.

KNYTE
bowdown.gif

50,000 marklar to the person who hits Dharma with a Cherry Pie and gets pics!

Oh wait, Flymart is off. Curses, I have no power here.