Before you bitch about gas prices...

Lame-o said:
For Ryan's sake you should probably pick up some shampoo.

edit: and mouthwash.

I'm just saying. We're still animals.
I don't use mouthwash, I've been instructed by my dentist not to do so. As far as shampoo goes, 1 gallon = 128 ounces I get 22.5 fl ounces for $1.00 (sometimes less if it's on sale), so that's 5.68 bottles = 1 gallon which is $5.68, not $40.44.

Given the same measurements, who the hell pays $6.97 for shampoo?

CletusJones said:
:wtf:

does it react funny with your "tooth" or something?
No, she said it causes decalcification and if anything to only use flouride mouthwash which is for kids.

Lame-o said:
The ice isn't to water it down. It's to make it really freaking cold. I drink it before it melts. Ice cold milk is like the semen of the gods.

Or whatever.
I always put a glass of milk in the freezer whilst preparing my royal jelly.

CletusJones said:
really? but it kills gingivitis causing germs! :(
One can achieve the same effects if one brushes regularly (albeit gently) and refrains from drinking or eating anything sugary. I only drink black coffee and water (unless I'm boozing and then it's white wine) these things do not cause decalcification... which is the first step to cavities.

Actually, if you drink a lot of water, the rinsing action of swallowing can clean your mouth out after eating, preventing the germies too. :)

Bubbles said:
$9.95 for shampoo

and

$10.95 for conditioner

Can you tell which one uses Suave? Neither can we.
woah!

We have entirely too much hair to spend that much on shampoo and conditioner! That's really expensive!!

Bubbles said:
I have long (almost to my waist) curly blond hair. I go through alot of this stuff, but it is necessary to treat the curls with TLC. :heart:
:pics: :drool:

Mine is just above my waist but it's not curly. I've got the stick straight Native American hair that doesn't even hold a perm. (oh that's just plain disaster, really) :fly: Ryan's goes to the middle of his back.

Bubbles said:
:fly: I would kill for straight silky hair.
Everyone wants what they don't have. Mine doesn't do anything... and especially when it's cut short it just lays there flat against my head, stick straight, it looks awful. And it's so tangly, and hot... it's a nuissance... but I look like a freak with short hair :(

;) and I have to be honest... I use a ton of conditioner, not only in the shower but the spray on leave in as well :fly: And holy shit... I just realized my leave in conditioner cost $47.36 a gallon :egads: ($3 for 8 oz)

zengirl said:
One can achieve the same effects if one brushes regularly (albeit gently) and refrains from drinking or eating anything sugary. I only drink black coffee and water (unless I'm boozing and then it's white wine) these things do not cause decalcification... which is the first step to cavities.

Actually, if you drink a lot of water, the rinsing action of swallowing can clean your mouth out after eating, preventing the germies too. :)
really? so because I brush 2 or 3 times a day I should be good to go all by myself without mouthwash?

I do love hard candies and kool-aid though. I'm like a 5 year old but that's what I like. I hardly ever drink soda if at all.

white wine eh? :hi2u:
Women who drink white wine at the bar are notoriously easy.