Before you bitch about gas prices...

CletusJones said:
really? so because I brush 2 or 3 times a day I should be good to go all by myself without mouthwash?

I do love hard candies and kool-aid though. I'm like a 5 year old but that's what I like. I hardly ever drink soda if at all.

white wine eh? :hi2u:
Women who drink white wine at the bar are notoriously easy.
I don't drink at bars.

Bubbles said:
Told ya. Some things are worth the $ and everybody's hair need some sort of TLC ;)

By the way...my hair is scary when short, huge might be a better word than scary actually. :fly:

I spend about 5 dollars on 22 oz of Shampoo and conditioner, I tried the cheap suave kind and it was awful, my hair was so dried out all the time and never really felt clean.

CletusJones said:
ahh, so you're a closet alcoholic who only drinks at home then? :cool:
No, I don't drink to get drunk anymore. I'll have a drink with dinner, or share a bottle of wine with Ryan on a romantic evening :eek: Drinking doesn't mean getting drunk.

kiwi said:
I spend about 5 dollars on 22 oz of Shampoo and conditioner, I tried the cheap suave kind and it was awful, my hair was so dried out all the time and never really felt clean.
Really? I love the Suave daily clarifying, its the only shampoo that makes my hair feel clean.

zengirl said:
No, I don't drink to get drunk anymore. I'll have a drink with dinner, or share a bottle of wine with Ryan on a romantic evening :eek: Drinking doesn't mean getting drunk.
drinking never means getting drunk for me either, it just ends up happening that way all the time.

CletusJones said:
drinking never means getting drunk for me either, it just ends up happening that way all the time.
;) You've gotta know yourself, and know your limits, and stick to them. Have you ever been sober around a bunch of drunk people? Kinda makes you rethink the whole "drunk fun" thing :lol: Most people are really retarded when they're wasted.

zengirl said:
;) You've gotta know yourself, and know your limits, and stick to them. Have you ever been sober around a bunch of drunk people? Kinda makes you rethink the whole "drunk fun" thing :lol: Most people are really retarded when they're wasted.
that's the "fun" part in "drunk fun" durrr... drunks live to annoy the sober.

zengirl said:
Really? I love the Suave daily clarifying, its the only shampoo that makes my hair feel clean.

That is the only inexpensive shampoo that I have ever really loved. I have a bottle in shower as we speak. I use it once a week to get rid of any residual styling product and always after a day at the pool (my hair will turn green from chlorine). :fly: