Beer Episode: Want a liveblog?

Next beer is a metallic taasting American strong ale aptly named censor ale as it was suppose to be "kronic ale". The description was right, just like copper and not only the color.

Wow that short rib had no rib meat, just fat. The sauce was amazing however and worked well with the ale.

Blackened fish with a cream double ipa served over sweet corn polenta? Yes please. Really easy to drink and gentle

Just subbed the ruben and the jets from lagunitas to sierra Nevada stout. Almost light with a nice creMiness to it. But to serve with saurkraut and sausage?

Apple based saurkraut and pork sausage just does not mix with a cream stout

oof. that would be a bit heavy. depending on the stout it could work, like if it were a cherry stout or something of that ilk. but that just seems a bit heavy. maybe something more of a traditional lager or ale (something which lag doesn't really offer) would work better

Last course is going to be weird an I have no idea what the chef is going to make for me, nor do I have any idea what the beer a going to be

oof. that would be a bit heavy. depending on the stout it could work, like if it were a cherry stout or something of that ilk. but that just seems a bit heavy. maybe something more of a traditional lager or ale (something which lag doesn't really offer) would work better

You are right, it didn't

ooooh that sounds awesome.
another neat idea that i've seen done at beer pairings is have the brewery make it's own homemade root beer, and do a rootbeer float. omfg :drool:

Willoughby brewing does that with a local artisAn creamery ;) you sure you don't wAnt to visit us? ;)