Beer Episode: Want a liveblog?

Yes they are. Paired with a nice chocolately dessert.

http://www.buckeyebrewing.com/April Beer Dinner 2009.pdf

Of course I can't partake in that, but I will get chim's impression when it's served.

oooooooooooooooooh
they also had that limited edition coffee porter out around christmas here. i didn't try it, since i'm not the biggest fan of coffee beers, but i'd be interested to hear chim's take on it.

First course coming Shortly. Because of my aversion to chocolate, they are making a new dessert for me

The beets worked well with the spiky pils a d the goat cheese was to die for. The pils was surprisingly spiky with alcohol burn and hoppiness.

Apparently the potheads at lagunitas were busted for pot and so named the beer "undercover investigation shutdown ale"

Spiky aggressive Stilton works well with this pseudo IPA. Distribungly clean finish on the beer

I worked for a brewery some years back. we figured out that, with a large enough crop of very kind nuggets, some components of the brewing process would make an awesome pressurized power bong.

I wonder if the dream had almost come to life.

lagunitas is one of those breweries that has that "go hard or go home" attitude with their brews. i can definitely see them doing a mild imperial. i'll have to check out the vintage cellar later this week to see what they have from out there.