Beef and Blow

Its the SAME drug, made from the SAME things. You are talking about GHB, right?

You are missing my vague point. As you know GHB isnt made by buying a product and selling it. Making it at your house you can do something simple wrong and have major side effects because of it. Something as simple as getting the PH wrong or mixing the lactone to quickly. I know this is off topic but simply mixing it wrong can lead to an explosion since its endothermic. Well maybe not an explosion but you know what I am saying. I am still trying to figure out how something made in someones house is as safe as something regulated by the government. Although the government can screw up just as easy I would rather trust them than Billy Bob down the street with his junior high chem set.

I like shaving my legs. The way it feels right after and you crawl into a bed of clean new sheets (having satin or silk sheets triples this pleasurable feeling) *orgasmic*.

I like giving BJ's .. the way a man reacts when you're doing it right .. is so fucking hot. And if I won't do it for him .. how should I expect to get it in return (and I like that too :lol: ). That could be a world imploding catastrophe *the horror!*.

Oral sex FTW!

I like shaving my legs. The way it feels right after, and you crawl into a bed of clean new sheets (having satin or silk sheets triples this pleasurable feeling) *oragsmic*.

I like giving BJ's .. the way a man reacts when you're doing it right .. is so fucking hot. And if I won't do it for him .. how should I expect to get it in return (and I like that too :lol: ). That could be a world imploding catastrophe *the horror!*.

Oral sex FTW!

You did not address your status of the beef subject. :fly:

You did not address your status of the beef subject. :fly:

Oh, sorry ... I thought it was implied ... I :heart: teh beef!

beef-040702.339g2.jpg

I like shaving my legs. The way it feels right after and you crawl into a bed of clean new sheets (having satin or silk sheets triples this pleasurable feeling) *orgasmic*.

Oral sex FTW!

Honestly I think most women believe this but not many like to admit it. Mainly because when most guys get head they blab about it, freakin dumb. Why run your mouth off about it and never get it again plus ruin it for the rest of us. That being said I want the word whore taken out of the dictionary ASAP

Honestly I think most women believe this but not many like to admit it. Mainly because when most guys get head they blab about it, freakin dumb. Why run your mouth off about it and never get it again plus ruin it for the rest of us. That being said I want the word whore taken out of the dictionary ASAP

I'm not worried about that. I would love to be known as the Queen of Fellatio.

I'm not worried about that. I would love to be known as the Queen of Fellatio.
amen sister, amen

As long as I get mine .. and he's telling his buddies I give it good. I could give 2 shits what anyone else thinks :lol: .. but maybe that's just me :fly:. I'm a big girl .. I know people know (or think) I do it. No need to hide it. I am definately not ashamed of doing it :cool: .. now if I sucked at it .. that'd be a different story HAHA.

Last edited:
You are missing my vague point. As you know GHB isnt made by buying a product and selling it. Making it at your house you can do something simple wrong and have major side effects because of it. Something as simple as getting the PH wrong or mixing the lactone to quickly. I know this is off topic but simply mixing it wrong can lead to an explosion since its endothermic. Well maybe not an explosion but you know what I am saying. I am still trying to figure out how something made in someones house is as safe as something regulated by the government. Although the government can screw up just as easy I would rather trust them than Billy Bob down the street with his junior high chem set.

Okay, so now you're switching points here. Are we in agreement that its no worse for women now? Cause that was my point.

And its exothermic, meaning it creates its own heat. ;) I got myself quite a few burns once. :lol:

I had someone try one of those once. Worst experience of my life. :lol: Dunno if it would have been as bad without, but I wasn't willing to find out either.

There are certain things you have to know before using it. I dont care to get into depth but you can turn something simply beautiful into something ungodly painful. You really just have to understand in full detail the sensitivity factor. I have been studying for years and it is now down to a science, although each woman is different.

Okay, so now you're switching points here. Are we in agreement that its no worse for women now? Cause that was my point.

And its exothermic, meaning it creates its own heat. ;) I got myself quite a few burns once. :lol:

honestly when i was typing endo, i was like, hmmmmm thats not good.

Yes, but you still have not proven any point with me because your only hard fact was about a drug manufactured by the government. bish :p

edit: manufactured by the government, dam im an idiot, you know what i mean

There are certain things you have to know before using it. I dont care to get into depth but you can turn something simply beautiful into something ungodly painful. You really just have to understand in full detail the sensitivity factor. I have been studying for years and it is now down to a science, although each woman is different.

I spurted out my nose!

honestly when i was typing endo, i was like, hmmmmm thats not good.

Yes, but you still have not proven any point with me because your only hard fact was about a drug manufactured by the government. bish :p

edit: manufactured by the government, dam im an idiot, you know what i mean

GHB is GHB is GHB!

If its manufactured by a drug company or in a bathtub, it looks like this:

df_ghb_molecule.gif

No matter what you do, if you mix lye and lactone you CANT get antifreeze or any other weird shit.

Unless I heard you wrong, you said the chemical GHB is bad for women. I have proven that the pharmaceutical industry is making the exact same chemical and gives no such warnings for women.