Beef and Blow

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
I'm pretty stoned, and I always think I have great ideas when I'm pretty stoned. Tonight's fun idea is a theme restaurant.

I think it would be great for guys to have a place to go where they can eat a nice juicy steak and get a blow job at the same time. It seems like the ultimate in indulgence and a time saver too! Sure, it'd be pricey since you'd have to pay all the girls, a cleaning staff, and a kitchen staff, but I think people would pay for this. I thought the logistics might be tough for eating while getting a blow job, so I decided that it'd be easier to just have a hot girl there to feed you meat while you feed some other hot girl your meat. What do you think guys? Would you pay for this?

I think a comparable place for the ladies should definitely involve chocolate and sexy men.

Too much to concentrate on at once. Dilutes. Like why you have cigars after dinner, not during.

Im just wondering why you are thinking of people who arent you.

:lol: I don't know if I've ever been around you high but now I really want to :p

can I be part of the test market? how good are you at steaks?

I think that is against the law :lol:

I was thinking Nevada might be a good place to try this. Health department permits would be a bitch to get.

Too much to concentrate on at once. Dilutes. Like why you have cigars after dinner, not during.

Im just wondering why you are thinking of people who arent you.

Well, mostly it's because I care about other people and I like thinking of ways to make them happy. Call me crazy, but that's just the wacky way I am.

I always thought people had cigars after dinner because smoking and eating at the same time is disgusting and ruins the flavor of both.

I was thinking Nevada might be a good place to try this. Health department permits would be a bitch to get.
Oil rig, international waters.

Well, mostly it's because I care about other people and I like thinking of ways to make them happy. Call me crazy, but that's just the wacky way I am.

I always thought people had cigars after dinner because smoking and eating at the same time is disgusting and ruins the flavor of both.
It was an analogy. Think more along the lines of two good things at the same time != 2*goodness

I'd rather eat a steak and then get the BJ... or visa versa... not at the same time though.

It's kind of like 69ing, good idea in theory, but in reality you end up focusing to much on what you're doing with your mouth and lose out on what's happening elseware.

yeah, i think it'd have to be a phase one then two kinda thing. i don't see a guy enjoying a steak at the same time as his meat is being marinated. either don't worry about serving steak or serve the food before or after. the bj could be either an appetizer or dessert.