beard thread

You have seen pics of me with facial hair. I haven't shaved in 2 weeks. I look like that picture now pretty much.

</contribution>

lol... the nasty shit i had during christmas.

picture.php

How was the lasering process? Was it painful? Did it require more than one session?
It's the same pain level as say... getting a tattoo. The place I went to gives ya ten sessions. I'm on the 5th or 6th and practically hair free except a stray hair here or there. It's not a one session deal since hair goes in three phases. :hs:

Did you get your penis lasered off as well or is that thing still there?

It got zapped the same session as my tat got accidentally zapped. It was a sad day.

I'd grow a beard, but I've put a lot of time and effort into bleaching and plucking it so you can't see it. It was quite a source of embarrassment for me.

Aww damn, I just shaved this morning after 5 days of not. It was getting pretty scruffy, and the wife was complaining.

Aww damn, I just shaved this morning after 5 days of not. It was getting pretty scruffy, and the wife was complaining.

its never too late for a canadian to grow a beard

it'll be winter again before you know it

nah, she doesn't like how it chafes her thighs and stuff

i thought women loved that?

I dont think I could do it without punching myself in the face

i realized while sitting in class today that the only reason you like me is because if you remove the 'l' from my name you get 'poo'

this is how i spend my time instead of learning