beard thread

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
okay

i want everyone to grow a beard so as i do not feel left out - let this be your inspiration. it can be a floptical "i don't really have a beard" beard, a chikken "i'm working a lot these days but i'm still a fan of they might be giants" beard or a rapist id lineup beard like jpatricks

my beard is kinda crap, but it's about 3 inches long now. it's a pity it's a little blonde, a little light brown and even a little ginger.. that way it doesn't look as full as it should - only a month and a bit into growing it though, so on the plus side things are looking up. im starting to get food in it when i eat, and my drool is harder to wipe off in the morning.

so, lets all grow beards. we're men, there's a "credit crunch" on and saving on shaving may be a pretty good start. it's also winter, and groundhog day will be on tv soon. let's move forward with beards.

even if you can't have a beard.. post suggestions, i need to fix mine and i may be open to ideas or styles.. perhaps even a moustache, but that is a last resort as i would look like a coward in a world war one movie.

let's go bearded folks.

I'd try and grow a neckbeard, but I can't seem to get past the 4th day of not shaving without wanting to take the Dremel to myself.

Plus the Mrs. would probably care not for it.

did you not have the little goatee for ages?

the mrs doesn't like beards? you should explore this avenue. most women hate beards, but some love it. especially when you want to look like a lumberjack.

i keep trying to make myself believe this anyway.

ah yes, the "professional mans" beard

you can be sure she'd miss it, i bet she loves a bit of the hair during your pillow chat

see? one satisfied beard man. come out of the woodwork.

The first time I shaved I was 25 or so. As I get older I get some hair on my chin, lip and neck but it would take me 6 months to grow something most people do in a month. And it would be a mockery of facial hair, it's nothing substantial.

That hair is even finer than the stubble that sprouts everywhere else. Besides, I'd rather shave everything than look like a douche with a flavor saver.

Neck beards are the worse. Plus i get ingrown hairs on my neck bad if I don't shave it often.

My beard grows in light colored/white in some places. I've never grown it out long to see if it fills in all the way. I don't even have a goatee at the moment because too many white hairs was growing in. I'm only 32 dammit.

okay

i want everyone to grow a beard so as i do not feel left out - let this be your inspiration. it can be a floptical "i don't really have a beard" beard, a chikken "i'm working a lot these days but i'm still a fan of they might be giants" beard or a rapist id lineup beard like jpatricks

my beard is kinda crap, but it's about 3 inches long now. it's a pity it's a little blonde, a little light brown and even a little ginger.. that way it doesn't look as full as it should - only a month and a bit into growing it though, so on the plus side things are looking up. im starting to get food in it when i eat, and my drool is harder to wipe off in the morning.

so, lets all grow beards. we're men, there's a "credit crunch" on and saving on shaving may be a pretty good start. it's also winter, and groundhog day will be on tv soon. let's move forward with beards.

even if you can't have a beard.. post suggestions, i need to fix mine and i may be open to ideas or styles.. perhaps even a moustache, but that is a last resort as i would look like a coward in a world war one movie.

let's go bearded folks.

Polo I would be honored to be your beard.