Battlestar Galactica Razor DVDSCR XViD-HooKah

co3.jpg

I'll rip you both in half just like I rip phone books in half.

There was a show recently on National Geographic Channel about amazing human strength some people have. They shows this guy who was roughly 50 yrs old who could rip phone books in half. And were talkin like Washington DC phone books of 1500pgs or more. Fuckin nuts. The same guy could also hammer a nail into a 2x4 with his bare fist. Plus hold two harley motorcycles going in opposite directions with ropes he was holding between his arms. :eek:

It's playing in theaters next week fo free

Yes but I don't think we'll be able to get into it unless we're willing to wait around for the showing and hope a couple registered people don't show up. :(

If that happens the theater manager will let us in but only if there are empty seats.

The website is all screwed up and a lot of people didn't get their registrations in. Some did.

edit: and as for that xvid rip, I'm not gonna bother. anything less than the x264 rip isn't worth my time

:thrawn:

And you call yourself a fan? GTFO.

of course I do, which is why I won't dishonor Gary Hutzel and his team at Zoic by watching their incredible work in standard def :D

besides, I want to see if sarah and I can get into the screener on the 12th :eek: if not I doubt I'll wait until the 24th but the opportunity to watch this in a movie theater for the first time is too good to pass up :p

Last edited: