Battlestar Galactica Razor DVDSCR XViD-HooKah

too much stuff is pointing to thrace either being the secret cyclon god and the end to all things cyclic as far as the battlestar galatica series goes or who knows what. I just want to find out what the hell is with that eye thing.

I wish I was cool like all of you and knew wtf you were all talking about :(

I am going to be here taking notes on what worked and what didn't at my formal dinner party last night.

I wish I was cool like all of you and knew wtf you were all talking about :(

I am going to be here taking notes on what worked and what didn't at my formal dinner party last night.

Shouldn't you be watching Days Of Our Lives or something?

So according to MrsRon they have about 10 episodes on tap almost ready to air. Filming was completed on all of them and hopefully no last minute rewrites are required but most are in post-production. So depending on how long the strike lasts we might only get half of the season, less if the post production team doesn't cross the picket lines (which, as far as I know, they won't).

We are taking about the Sci fi Channel's Series Called battlestar galatica season 3

Is that the show that flynavy loves so much he had to clean the cumstains off of his TV before chim and I showed up last month?

ewww

too much stuff is pointing to thrace either being the secret cyclon god and the end to all things cyclic as far as the battlestar galatica series goes or who knows what. I just want to find out what the hell is with that eye thing.

I agree that she is definitely a very important character, but my guess is more of a savior type of figure, not a cylon. I guess we shall have just have to wait and see.

What about the other 4 at the end of season 3?
How the fuck did they conclude they were cylons?

While they were breaking the latter half of season 3 they started talking about who the final five would be (they decided the fifth one as well, they're just keeping that one a secret) and came up with good reasons for all of them. Aaron Douglas had issues with being a Cylon because he felt Tyrol was one of the most human characters on the show, the blue collar working man. RDM reassured him that the character wouldn't change because these are "fundamentally different cylons", whatever the hell that means. Anyways, it allowed them to make Tigh a toaster because he is the most human and flawed character on the show and they do have a perfectly valid explanation for his existence and experience in the first war. Anders was someone they'd grown to love as a character - Michael Trucco is an awesome actor, too - and they felt that his connection with Starbuck plus his experience in leading TWO resistance movements made him a strong candidate because he's someone that has significance. Tory was the wild card and I hope we get to learn more about her because there was no emotional impact in learning of her toasterness since we know so little about her.

^ this is what you get when you watch and rewatch episodes over and over with the podcasts :eek:

Last edited:
Interesting, but theres still lots of questions.
Tigh is kinda old to be a cylon, isnt he? I mean, hes gotta be pushing 60, and werent the cylons banished 40 years prior?
Plus the Chief reproduced. That would be a frakkin huge deal for the cylons.

Interesting, but theres still lots of questions.
Tigh is kinda old to be a cylon, isnt he? I mean, hes gotta be pushing 60, and werent the cylons banished 40 years prior?
Plus the Chief reproduced. That would be a frakkin huge deal for the cylons.

Yeah, RDM does say very clearly that "Tigh fought in two wars". Again, they're "fundamentally different cylons" so I'm sure that enters into the equation.

And yes, Nicky is also a hybrid but different. Hera was carried in a Cylon womb, Nicky was carried in a human one. No idea how that will play into their differences or how Tyrol's own unique standing as a "different" Cylon will affect him but Cally will certainly be pissed off. :eek: