battlefield 2

April23 said:
OMFG COME ON GET A REAL COMPUTER!!!!

OMFG BOUGHT LAPTOP 3 MONTHS AGO.

2.5k and i should be pwnin' noobs in ur base

ceiling fly said:
What the hell? I would think the additonal CPU of the bots would make single waaay harder to run. :wtf:

seriously, i don't know what's going on.

I'm going to sit down and take a longer look at it later, i'm so tired from being in a car all day.

roadtrips blow when they're over.:(

So it's up and running, the nick is ozro.

All i've been doing is playing special forces and sniping.

the game is alright, it stifles the boredom, but it's just 'alright.' For some reason i had wayyyy more fun on xbox 360. :(

El Borracho said:
So it's up and running, the nick is ozro.

All i've been doing is playing special forces and sniping.

the game is alright, it stifles the boredom, but it's just 'alright.' For some reason i had wayyyy more fun on xbox 360. :(

Probably cause you werent lagging so bad. :(

Thats wierd that it plays fine single but not multi...

What CPU do you have in that biatch? mostly the stresses of multiplayer come from calculating and changing paths of the enemy...since people are more sporatic in their movements than AI characters, the CPU has to recalculate ALOT when an enemy is attax0ring you. :(

I reinstalled last night, so maybe I'll fire it up tonight and try to rediscover the ass-kicking grenade launcher inside of me. Downloaded the 430 mb 1.3 patch, too, which I've never played with.

ceiling fly said:
Anyone familiar with some sort of supply crate hack? I was commander and kept hearing, "Roger on the supply drop." I'd check the area and sure enough there was a crate, but I didn't drop it. Happened repeatedly.

BeeRad said:
For some reason I Lag and hold a horrible ping with BF2. When I play CSS it is never over a 20 but when I play BF2 it is never under 100

It's been that way since day 1. That was the biggest gripe the moment it was released. It took 10 minutes to verify clients when loading, and then the lag was so bad it was completely unenjoyable. I haven't really played since last August, but I remember that part well.

BeeRad said:
For some reason I Lag and hold a horrible ping with BF2. When I play CSS it is never over a 20 but when I play BF2 it is never under 100
I'm on FIOS, so I had a <50 ping while torrenting ISOs last night. (Legit ISOs...)

Sarcasmo said:
It's been that way since day 1. That was the biggest gripe the moment it was released. It took 10 minutes to verify clients when loading, and then the lag was so bad it was completely unenjoyable. I haven't really played since last August, but I remember that part well.

At least someone knows the frustration that I have had with this game. I do absolutely love playing it but when you have to walk away from it, doodle with something and then come back just to play 2 rounds per map :mad:

"doodle"

SchmilK said:
Probably cause you werent lagging so bad. :(

Thats wierd that it plays fine single but not multi...

What CPU do you have in that biatch? mostly the stresses of multiplayer come from calculating and changing paths of the enemy...since people are more sporatic in their movements than AI characters, the CPU has to recalculate ALOT when an enemy is attax0ring you. :(

AMD turion 64

my in game ping was around 20 or so last night, but the loading times and client verification were completely out of hand. The multiplayer is fine now, it's just not as fun as i hoped it would be. :lol:

oh well, it was worth a try. :(

I still play rtcw:ET, though. :cool:

El Borracho said:
OMFG BOUGHT LAPTOP 3 MONTHS AGO.

2.5k and i should be pwnin' noobs in ur base

seriously, i don't know what's going on.

I'm going to sit down and take a longer look at it later, i'm so tired from being in a car all day.

roadtrips blow when they're over.:(

Shoulda had your mommy buy you a better one u loser