battlefield 2

BeeRad said:
I love BF2 but I am to impatient to play the game. Yet I still love to play and do at least 5 times a week but I just hate waiting for it to load/getting aircraft and all the TKing for vehicles
That's why I rarely play on anything bigger than a 32 man server. Too much chaos.

ceiling fly said:
That's why I rarely play on anything bigger than a 32 man server. Too much chaos.

yeah it is, but then if your playing on a 15 man server you find yourself committing suicide because you just bailed out of your jet and would have to run for 25 minutes to see any action, lol

BeeRad said:
yeah it is, but then if your playing on a 15 man server you find yourself committing suicide because you just bailed out of your jet and would have to run for 25 minutes to see any action, lol

Here's a tip for you: Stick C4 to your plane, fly over to a crowded enemy base, point it right at them and bail out, then detonate it right in the middle of the crowd.

BeeRad said:
thats why you're either commander or squad leader so that you can ask for a vehicle drop sir...

El Borracho said:
my only problem would be that all i have is a laptop, but it's a fairly recent hp dv8000.

I got the most expensive one they offered in the line in hopes it would last awhile, but i'm not quite sure if it will run bf2. my cpu and ram are far past the minimum, but i have no idea if my graphics card will be up to it.

anyone know. what an ati radeon xpress 200m is comparable too?

edit: i bought it in early 2006.

I have an old Inspiron with ample ghz and RAM, but my graphic card is what kills it. 128 mb GeForce 5200. The game runs, but I have to put everything on the lowest setting. If they hadn't made BF2 so ridiculously graphic intensive... You can make an amazing looking game without using 500 mb graphic files, but maybe they didn't know that.

Sarcasmo said:
I have an old Inspiron with ample ghz and RAM, but my graphic card is what kills it. 128 mb GeForce 5200. The game runs, but I have to put everything on the lowest setting. If they hadn't made BF2 so ridiculously graphic intensive... You can make an amazing looking game without using 500 mb graphic files, but maybe they didn't know that.
Thank God you know it...

Sarcasmo said:

I play with a 128 9800Pro and I run everything on medium @ 1024. You can find them for under $100.

Bought it.

BF2.jpg

Anyone familiar with some sort of supply crate hack? I was commander and kept hearing, "Roger on the supply drop." I'd check the area and sure enough there was a crate, but I didn't drop it. Happened repeatedly.

shit cock motherfucker.

it works fine on single player but when ever i go to multiplayer shit is fuckin chopping like a butcher.

:mad:

my ping is sub 50 most of the time, so it's obviously not that.

I hate laptops and all that they stand for.

El Borracho said:
shit cock motherfucker.

it works fine on single player but when ever i go to multiplayer shit is fuckin chopping like a butcher.

OMFG COME ON GET A REAL COMPUTER!!!!

El Borracho said:
shit cock motherfucker.

What the hell? I would think the additonal CPU of the bots would make single waaay harder to run. :wtf: