Baking Exchange -

Since it isn't really clear ... can I make any foodstuff and send it? I've got a lot of homemade preserves ready to go and I make a hot sauce called peaches and steam that I have an extra bottle of right now.

I wanted it kind of broad since some people are better at cooking than baking and vice versa... whatev. Have fun with it. :)

Since it isn't really clear ... can I make any foodstuff and send it? I've got a lot of homemade preserves ready to go and I make a hot sauce called peaches and steam that I have an extra bottle of right now.

Why don't I just give you my address and we can cut out the middleman entirely :fly:

A midwesterner with hot sauce? I don't see this ending well ... unless its put up on Youtube then it would be hilarious.

Oh please, I LIVED WITH A FLYNAVY FOR 4 YEARS OKAY? HE'S FROM ATLANTA.

I'm southern by proxy

You would like my cooking though, my motto is... if you can't feel the heat it ain't fit to eat

Doesn't it need to be kept cold?

I don't think packing it in ice would work.

I guess you can ship with dry ice, we get lots of stuff shipped here with dry ice.

I order Omaha Steaks, they ship with dry ice... but that keeps things frozen moreso than just chilled.