Baking Exchange -

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
If anyone is interested lets do a baking exchange (or cooking, whatever you can mail without spoiling or ruining.) The item must be something decent (don't be funny in a mean way) and homemade. Maybe your signature item, family recipe, or something you know how to do very well.

PM me this if you are interested:
  1. List your allergies
  2. Your mailing address
  3. Your strong dislikes (learn to try something new)

I will mix the names up and send each person another person's list.

Include the recipe in the package, if you would like.
Mail this out by the end of the month.

ONLY PARTICIPATE IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEND AN ITEM TO ANOTHER MEMBER. DON'T FUCK THIS UP LIKE SEKRAT SANTA. IF YOU DO JUST REMEMBER THAT I AM SLEEPING WITH THE ADMIN AND I WILL HURT YOU.

:heart:

yeah, i'm still waiting for my secret santa gift. :drums fingers:

oh, uh, i'm interested in this swappy thing. :hi2u:

unless you want something you can put a bulletproof window through with by the time it reaches you, i am out of mailing distance so yet again i have to sit this one out

yeah, i'm still waiting for my secret santa gift. :drums fingers:

oh, uh, i'm interested in this swappy thing. :hi2u:
This is why I am threatening all of you to follow through. Some people are such asshats and need to be punished.

unless you want something you can put a bulletproof window through with by the time it reaches you, i am out of mailing distance so yet again i have to sit this one out
:( Can you cook though?

I think its a super cute idea but I wouldn't eat anything an internet person sent me.
You are such the fucking pussy. We are all friends here and I will not let someone we don't know in person by degrees participate.

Well except Polo, he has proven himself.

:( Can you cook though?

You are such the fucking pussy. We are all friends here and I will not let someone we don't know in person by degrees participate.

Well except Polo, he has proven himself.

probably not very well but i'd be willing to give it a try

and aye - i am 100% not a bullroot, the only excuse i'd accept for not eating my produce is that it looks/smells/responds to stimulus like a lump of coal