WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

I had a detailed conversation with a client of mine who was a retired police chief.
His opinion of current police violence was that police departments hire too many young combat veterans.
Combat is different from police work.
In combat, you shoot first and ask questions later.
Police are pretty much supposed to do the opposite.
I've heard the opposite, combat vets are used to stressful situations and can handle it. Normal cops panic and start shooting.

VO4gRze.jpg

Mf9NWhq.jpg

3 cops and hundreds of other guys slept with her while she was underage so what. Why are there no mention of the non cops who were banging her when she was underage? I will tell you why the media loves to make cops look bad.

this victim complex in this country is insane. She was fucking people for money I give no fuck what happens to her. Here is an idea instead of calling her a victim which she is not we need to be telling her she should have made better life choices.

3 cops and hundreds of other guys slept with her while she was underage so what. Why are there no mention of the non cops who were banging her when she was underage? I will tell you why the media loves to make cops look bad.

this victim complex in this country is insane. She was fucking people for money I give no fuck what happens to her. Here is an idea instead of calling her a victim which she is not we need to be telling her she should have made better life choices.
Yup, objectively a horrible person.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
everything i said is a fact. I am sick of this country being pc and coddling people. If she made better life choices she wouldn't have ended up where she is now. A fat ugly hooker

Hookers don't eat enough to get fat, you big dummy.

oh yeah she sure was a slave. Except in interviews she said the police were protecting her from pimps and other shit. She wasn't forced by a pimp to do anything because she had the police to halp her

Right.....because it's OK to be a slave to the police.....

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
On the news yesterday they were talking about how Oakland has had 9 police chiefs in the past few years and 3 the past like 9 days or something ridiculous. Everyone they put in gets looked at and resigns shortly after...