WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Wawa near work is still closed even though everything has been peaceful. A friend on the inside (Wawa employee) tells me the Philadelphia police made them close.

didja hear they're gonna ban chokeholds?
I mean, chokeholds had been banned by NYPD since 11 years befire they choked Eric Garner to death (then waited 5 years to fire the guy who did it, and never indicted him for the murder), but I'm sure they'll take it seriously now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Also talk of slashing budgets so they'll just issue even more citations to make up the shortfall.

• Sad
Reactions: Josh
I'm incredibly impressed that she was able to display so much passion without falling into incoherence. I couldn't do that.

I couldn’t either. She didn’t even lose her train of thought and I have trouble getting through penning a post here without

there’s a fuckin squirrel looking through my window right now.

Also talk of slashing budgets so they'll just issue even more citations to make up the shortfall.
Dunno how things go down south, but here in Canada fines/tickets get paid to the provincial courts and from there into the provincial coffers. There's no financial incentive for the police to give tickets.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

caveat emptor: anyone can publish on Medium and I don't see any proof of the author's prior police employment; much of what he says is pretty common knowledge/isn't claiming to be anything groundbreaking but it does seem to argue from authority and I cannot verify the authority