back from surgery

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Oh shit friends, I just got back from my sex change operation – can you believe that fucking shit? I’ve been gone for like 6 fucking months in case you bitches haven’t noticed. I don’t fucking get it though – I look on the front page and some bunny motherfucker with my name has been posting all over the place about loving everyone and making brownies. Was some faghole nameraped to elpmis or did that fucker fly give my password out to a ficus dusting shit strand flosser? Now I’m really fucking confused. Anyways, my dick and balls are completely gone now thanks to some random ass Chinese doctor type – I would have said the bitch was completely blind but he assured me he could see through the squinting. Whatever, I’m a girl now so how about some chick on chick sex?

Drool-Boy said:
Wait....you were....a guy before...?
Drool! Long time no see

Yah man believe it or not I was born male, trust me I didn't want it that way - about 2 years ago before I had any money saved up for my operation I paid this doctor dude like 10 bucks to hack my love wand off - he said the best he could do for that price is to take a fucking knife and make a cut like a half inch below my balls (right on the taint) and just fold my twig and berries right in to it and then hot glue gun that fucker shut. We obviously that would have fucking sucked so I had to save up a bit for the real deal

Pandora said:
I'm calling shins. You have to actually have a penis to begin with for it to be considered a sex change.
don't call shens just yet, I was hung like a horse - you would have liked it.

actually toots I can mail it to you now that it's detached

your address still "Hell"?

did you get any good drugs? the only reason to have surgery is for the good drugs.
so who/what/where/when's that cherry gonna be popped? :drool:

Thorn Bird said:
did you get any good drugs? the only reason to have surgery is for the good drugs.
so who/what/where/when's that cherry gonna be popped? :drool:
speaking of the cherry, creating one of those was quite the task - the doctor couldn't seem to get the skin look and feel just right

so remember that bubble thing from the board game Trouble? um, ya