back from surgery

ppa_printme_image-2.gif

That reminds me of that weekend in Peoria actually

When 'nev ran over that guy outside Paddy's Pub with the Malibu, cuz Drool didn't cut the eyeholes in his Capybera costume very well. Not that I can blame him, it's pretty tough to use pinking shears with plush rabbit paws on.

And we put the dude in the trunk thinking he was dead and snuck him into the can at Arby's, left him covered in poo in the handicapped stall with his pants tied around his ankles and clogging the toilet. Then that old bitty found him in the kitchen the next morning when she opened the store, he had dragged himself all the way from the can leaving a big poo streak the whole way so he could lick the grease off the floor by the fry vat.

No-one believed his story that 5 people in giant animal suits ran him over and put him there, and he ended up in the looney bin, then we signed up with the looney bin people to go in in costume to like cheer people up and stuff.

That guy went freaking NUTS in the rec hall when we walked in, blabbering and foaming at the mouth, pointing and throwing Lincoln Logs and stuff, that big mongoloid looking orderly dude totally bashed his butt to the ground and jabbed the hypo into his neck....

Man those were some good times

I went and got Wendys for lunch, then dove to the park to eat it. While I was sitting there some ducks wandered up to the side of the truck, expecting me to throw them some food Im sure, and I was like "Man, if elpmis was here hed totally take his mouf off my cock and run out there and fuck the shit outta them ducks." But I must have said that out loud, cuz then the ducks looked all shocked and ran off. Plus some old lady on a parkbench nearby said "What the fuck is an elpmis?". Oh yeah, I ran over the bitch on the way out of the park. It was the right thing to do.