Ontopic Australia

Possibly kids/teens. We did that once when I was around 11-12. One of the dudes had got a pack of hot dogs. We thought we'd cook in the field. For months I felt really odd when driving by there with my mom "I can't believe someone would burn this lovely field. What do you think, Eddy?" :egads: Maybe 1/4 of a square mile. All uninhabited but still, was scared as fuck when that thing went out of control. This is why you should let your kids smoke and barbeque at home.

As a teen, I’d tell mom I was staying over at so and so’s, and so and so would do likewise. Of course we stayed out all night, and were trouble makers.

One night, it got chilly so we started a small fire near picnic tables at “the” park. The fire got us warmer and ginned up, and we started breaking off pieces of the picnic tables for more warm. Suddenly, the flames are 8 ft tall and we hear sirens. We watched from the bushes as firemen arrived and extinguished the warm. Fuckers!

As a teen, I’d tell mom I was staying over at so and so’s, and so and so would do likewise. Of course we stayed out all night, and were trouble makers.

One night, it got chilly so we started a small fire near picnic tables at “the” park. The fire got us warmer and ginned up, and we started breaking off pieces of the picnic tables for more warm. Suddenly, the flames are 8 ft tall and we hear sirens. We watched from the bushes as firemen arrived and extinguished the warm. Fuckers!

Fun fact

I lived directly across the street from that park and if my mommy had looked outside at 4 am, she would’ve seen her little darling dancing around a pile of burning picnic table.

The fires aren't near us. We had close fires last year. Only some are by arsonists, that's mostly propaganda by twitter bots to detract from climate change.

yay! that’s great news Liam! it’s good to hear everyone is safe and sound.
the images and videos coming in from Australia have been so heartbreaking

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

yay! that’s great news Liam! it’s good to hear everyone is safe and sound.
the images and videos coming in from Australia have been so heartbreaking

We have massive bushes a bit regularly unfortunately.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
are these fires deliberately set?

A few are but mostly they are started by accident or by lightning. There has been a right wing Bot campaign on Twitter to spread misinformation saying all the fires were started by arsonists. This way they can deny the climate change factor.

A few are but mostly they are started by accident or by lightning. There has been a right wing Bot campaign on Twitter to spread misinformation saying all the fires were started by arsonists. This way they can deny the climate change factor.

yup i saw that, that’s why i asked.
too much crazy shit going on in the world with our climate to be ignored