Ontopic Australia

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,751
I know @Applesauce and @OzSTEEZ don’t post here anymore but I’m still in contact with her.. The situation is Australia is INSANE!
I know Canada has shipped out some firefighters out there to help.
Groceries are an issue as they can’t get food delivered to stores as the infrastructure is a mess.

i hope our friends down under stay safe. this is so scary!
i hope Juli can quickly update us here. I’m sure she and the family have better things to do .. like surviving this catastrophe 🥺

Attachments

• 8BFB5C8A-5BBF-4601-8866-19E1196372F3.jpeg
    8BFB5C8A-5BBF-4601-8866-19E1196372F3.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Sad
Reactions: Peppers
Arent they on the other side of the continent?
No. A few weeks ago I was talking with Juli and she could actually smell the smoke from one of the fires burning at the time. Currently 11,300,000 acres have burned. That's insane.

I mean... im pretty sure you could smell the smoke in New Zealand these fires are so huge

I mean... im pretty sure you could smell the smoke in New Zealand these fires are so huge
There's a particular part of late summer in Albuquerque that we spend smelling the wildfires in California and Arizona.

For being a sight-dominant species, our sniffers are pretty sensitive.

(I can't view it on my phone bc it asks to see my location but won't let me click block or allow)

Jesus fuck. Literally the worlds burning down.
Has she thought about just leaving til it's over?
i dunno.. i mean where would they go? back to the US? that’s a crazy expensive trip for 3 people .. what about their home + stuff .. i dunno .. i guess at some point this would have to be an option
i just can’t imagine what they are all going thru