WTF Australia testing out some good ol' Fascism

oh, there ain't nothing vague about it.

You know what. Fuck you. And fuck everyone here. Yeah I don't like your country. get over it. Every fucking time I post one of you dickwads take it as your chance to get one up on the America hater. You don't do shit with others here doing the same damn shit that you accuse me of doing. It's completely one sided, and or that I give no shits how much I annoy insult offend or straight up piss you off any more. I try to just chill out here, but it's obvious you wankers can't handle someone having such different opinions than yourself.

Here I make a thread about something that is stupid and retarded about Australia and you guys are still all over me. Fact is, nothing I do will change this. Absolutely nothing.

And there he goes.

TBH, I was fine until you started getting hypocritical.

There he goes? Look at you up on your high horse.

And hypocritical? If you fuckers are going to claim bullshit about me. then point the fucking shit out. Hardly any of you fucking understand shit when I am posting yet you are so fucking quick to throw your toys out of the cot. You don't know when I'm fucking around, you don't know when I'm serious, you don't know shit.

So fucking point out this hypocritical shit you claim.

There he goes? Look at you up on your high horse.

And hypocritical? If you fuckers are going to claim bullshit about me. then point the fucking shit out. Hardly any of you fucking understand shit when I am posting yet you are so fucking quick to throw your toys out of the cot. You don't know when I'm fucking around, you don't know when I'm serious, you don't know shit.

So fucking point out this hypocritical shit you claim.

I did it with two very specific posts here yet you called them 'nonsensical'.

Having this conversation in detail with you never goes anywhere.

I did it with two very specific posts here yet you called them 'nonsensical'.

Having this conversation in detail with you never goes anywhere.

It's never goes anywhere because you are full of shit making up bullshit to use against me.

It's never goes anywhere because you are full of shit making up bullshit to use against me.

Wow, now you are unleashing the paranoia. Why on earth would I need to make up anything to use against you? And I don't say that as a reference t the fact that you provide more than enough on your own. I say that in reference to the fact that I have absolutely zero motivation or self interest to even do so.

I'm sure you will reply with me 'doing this all the time', and, if you do, then maybe you haven't been paying attention over the past 8 months or so.

rx8iL.jpg

Wow, now you are unleashing the paranoia. Why on earth would I need to make up anything to use against you? And I don't say that as a reference t the fact that you provide more than enough on your own. I say that in reference to the fact that I have absolutely zero motivation or self interest to even do so.

I'm sure you will reply with me 'doing this all the time', and, if you do, then maybe you haven't been paying attention over the past 8 months or so.

Bullshit.. you just made up some bullshit about me not being able to understand something can bother someone else and not me. basically calling me a hypocrite. I told you to explain that or point out where I am hypocritical and you haven't because you are full of shit.

got it, everyone is fucked up but you. interesting how that works

This is a fucking prime example of people not understanding a fucking thing I post.

I post: "Hardly any of you fucking understand shit when I am posting"

Dumb cunt reads: "Everyone here is fucked except me"

Honestly, how the fuck do you manage to get dressed in the morning?

right, that's it.

:lol:

out

of course you are out.. of course you aren't going to actually fucking expand on what you've said. It's quite difficult to expand on utter bullshit. You'll at least need some time to make up some more bullshit to divert to..

of course you are out.. of course you aren't going to actually fucking expand on what you've said. It's quite difficult to expand on utter bullshit. You'll at least need some time to make up some more bullshit to divert to..

What would be the point. You aren't exactly the type to have a rational conversation usually. If I really wanted to deal with that, I'd tell the girl I'm dating that I think she should do something about her expanding ass. Not that it is, but it would result in pretty much the same type of conversation.

This is a fucking prime example of people not understanding a fucking thing I post.

I post: "Hardly any of you fucking understand shit when I am posting"

Dumb cunt reads: "Everyone here is fucked except me"

Honestly, how the fuck do you manage to get dressed in the morning?

I'm sorry, I guess I have to spell it out for you. When you're complaining that no one understands you when you're posting, you're implying that you and you alone have the cognitive abilities and rational thought process necessary to grasp your complex idiosyncrasies. Hence, everyone is fucked up but you. Instead, a more likely explanation is that no one understands when you post because you are the one that's fucked up. When everyone around you is calling you crazy it doesn't mean you're the only sane man around.

What would be the point. You aren't exactly the type to have a rational conversation usually. If I really wanted to deal with that, I'd tell the girl I'm dating that I think she should do something about her expanding ass. Not that it is, but it would result in pretty much the same type of conversation.

You want to come here and insult me and call me a hypocrite without explaining why and now you expect a civil conversation?

Again you are full of shit. You are just using every excuse you can think of to avoid having to explain yourself.

Just like you sitting here saying there's no use, or what's the point? Yet you have continuously replied to my posts with excuses why not to explain yourself. What's the point in doing that?

I'm sorry, I guess I have to spell it out for you. When you're complaining that no one understands you when you're posting, you're implying that you and you alone have the cognitive abilities and rational thought process necessary to grasp your complex idiosyncrasies. Hence, everyone is fucked up but you. Instead, a more likely explanation is that no one understands when you post because you are the one that's fucked up. When everyone around you is calling you crazy it doesn't mean you're the only sane man around.

It does when the people around me like to attack me at any given opportunity. You completely fucked up understanding a simple fucking post. I said one thing, you read a completely different thing, and you are blaming me. Fuck you bitch, it's right there out in the open for everyone to see how you fucked up reading that post.