WTF Australia testing out some good ol' Fascism

It does when the people around me like to attack me at any given opportunity. You completely fucked up understanding a simple fucking post. I said one thing, you read a completely different thing, and you are blaming me. Fuck you bitch, it's right there out in the open for everyone to see how you fucked up reading that post.

no, it wasn't a completely different thing. you made a vague comment and I asked for clarification

you you guys just do a few personal attacks each so we all get a vacation from this hair pulling.

You want to come here and insult me and call me a hypocrite without explaining why and now you expect a civil conversation?

Again you are full of shit. You are just using every excuse you can think of to avoid having to explain yourself.

Just like you sitting here saying there's no use, or what's the point? Yet you have continuously replied to my posts with excuses why not to explain yourself. What's the point in doing that?
S63Bd.jpg

You know what. Fuck you. And fuck everyone here. Yeah I don't like your country. get over it. Every fucking time I post one of you dickwads take it as your chance to get one up on the America hater. You don't do shit with others here doing the same damn shit that you accuse me of doing. It's completely one sided, and or that I give no shits how much I annoy insult offend or straight up piss you off any more. I try to just chill out here, but it's obvious you wankers can't handle someone having such different opinions than yourself.

Here I make a thread about something that is stupid and retarded about Australia and you guys are still all over me. Fact is, nothing I do will change this. Absolutely nothing.

i agree with harold (right?). you complain about him dissing america then when he disses another country you complain he isn't disssing america. the whining is worse than my 3 year old whos been up since 4:50 am and terribly needs a nap.

i agree with harold (right?). you complain about him dissing america then when he disses another country you complain he isn't disssing america. the whining is worse than my 3 year old whos been up since 4:50 am and terribly needs a nap.
this is correct

I'm sorry, I guess I have to spell it out for you. When you're complaining that no one understands you when you're posting, you're implying that you and you alone have the cognitive abilities and rational thought process necessary to grasp your complex idiosyncrasies. Hence, everyone is fucked up but you. Instead, a more likely explanation is that no one understands when you post because you are the one that's fucked up. When everyone around you is calling you crazy it doesn't mean you're the only sane man around.

To be fair to Liam I would say I agree with him more often than not, I'm just not vocal about it because I know there's no point. Americans are programmed in such a way that they don't seem to realise how odd their attitudes are to Europeans/etc. or perhaps it's the other way round. Either way we're different, I just see no point in pissing you guys off about it so I don't openly hate on America here or actually anywhere else on the internet really. I have better things to do.

Last edited:
To be fair to Liam I would say I agree with him more often than not, I'm just not vocal about it because I know there's no point. Americans are programmed in such a way that they don't seem to realise how odd their attitudes are to Europeans/etc. or perhaps it's the other way round. Either way we're different, I just see no point in pissing you guys off about it so I don't openly hate on America here or actually anywhere else on the internet really. I have better things to do.
Oh, we know, we just don't care.

And we like it that way.

Not every culture should be the same or even similar.

How boring the world would be.

Our attitude is simply one of "God you helpless fucks need us whenever you're being threatened, and then you get all smarmy and refer to your archaic, post-feudal self righteousness as somehow being superior to our way of life. Here, have some more financial aid and continue to fly over here every time you need medical care. Buncha lazy b.o. reeking monkeys."

And goddamn if that ain't the truth. I grew up in Europe, so don't deny it.