attn tampa freaks

lol, semantics

Reservations is reserving a time slot. Call ahead is just putting your name on the list rather than doing that when you get there. Not semantics.

And from the restaurants I have seen, not used much anymore.

Reservations is reserving a time slot. Call ahead is just putting your name on the list rather than doing that when you get there. Not semantics.

And from the restaurants I have seen, not used much anymore.

lol, semantics

we need a collection of UFers as Flat Stanleys. so we all can make it to the meats. we could have a ring of 'em, and they float around to each meat. who's gonna sketch up all of us? wasn't innermuse good at sketching????

DROOL CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, beaches, eternal night life, barely clothed hardbodies everywhere, and probably the lowest priced home market in the east coast atm. It's the tropics!

There's plenty of TW companies to transfer into down here...

hrm, I'll have to give that some consideration. I fucking LOVE the ocean. Turner is making most of the profits for TW these days so that's hard to leave. The rest of the company could fold and we'd still be alive no sweat.

I 'might' be a little late. Meeting with the realtor and signing the contracts to make the offer on my new house tonight.

mynew1176.jpg

mynew2446.jpg

I'm getting this for a fucking steal. 1600 sq feet. Entire house tiled w/ 18' tile. Cathederal ceilings.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster