ATTN: I am looking for someone to pose as the next of kin!

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Sometimes I amuse the shit out of myself. Not very oftern, but sometimes I have a little time on my hands, and a few days ago I chose to respond to one of those emails trying to get my personal information to give me a trillion dollars if I give out my account number for them to "borrow"

Anyhow, I am going to copy and past this thing, because I responded to it, for once, and actually got a response back. It's quite funny I think. anyhow, here goes:

Oh content: Have you ever gotten one of these and if so, ever respond?

From: From the desk of Jon Aristide [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Greetings

Hello,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe, would be of great interest to you. I am sorry for the inconveniences this letter might cause you, but I have no other alternative than to seek for your help, please bear with me.I am Mr.Jon Aristide.I am in charge of International remittance at Standard Trust Bank Nigeria Plc.There is a dormant account in my bank and the owner of the account is deceased and I am the account officer to the account of the deceased.There is a credit balance of 15 million pounds which has been dormant for five years now and after further investigation,I discovered that the account and the money belong to a deaceased foreign contractor working in JULIUS BEGER Nigeria P.L.C.

With my current position in the International Remittance Department on the bank and also as a civil servant I cannot lay claims on this money.What I need from you is to use your name as next of kin and make you the rightful beneficiary so that I will use my position,in moving the 15 million Pounds out from Nigeria.

Every record concerning this fund and all the legal documents backing the funds are in my possession,Which will be forwarded to you once you indicate your interest.I intend to part you with 30 percent of the total sum for your assistance while 70 percent will be for me.Indicate your interest immediately so that I will give you all the detailed information on this issue. Please my good friend,I want you to limit this matter personally to yourself and any responce of yours concerning this transction should be given with urgency.

NOTE:That 30% is for your assistance.
There is absolutely no risk involved.
Thanking you in anticipation. Contact me directly at my Email ( [email protected] )

Kindest Regards
Jon Aristide
Standard trust Bank Nigeria

My response: Sure, Ill be happy to send you all my personal information including my back account number.

He emailed back!

Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Details

Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of your email in response to mine soliciting assistance and I want to thank you for your positive disposition towards assisting in this endeavor. According to my previous mail,concerning the fund.So I want you to act as the as the next of kin to the deceased. I have intentions of investing my share of the funds in properties. For us to be able to lay claim to these funds and put to use, I will need to transfer all rights of beneficiary to you. If you are properly disposed to assisting, which I hope you are.

I must assure you that this business is 100% risk and trouble free hence the fund is a legitimate fund which does not originate from drug or money laundry or terrorism. All arrangement to see to the successful transfer of the fund to your account is already in place but my only worry is the security and safety of the fund once transferred to your account.As such I will like you to send me a brief life biography of yours, a copy of your international passport, your contact address both office & home so that I will know that you are for real. You should also send me your correct account information of where you will like the fund to be transferred so that I will start to process the transfer of the fund to your account.

On receipt of the above information and a strong assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you is not misplaced, I will then start to process the transfer of the fund to your account with the help of an attorney who will stand, act on your favour with out further delay. I will forward your account detail to the attorney which he will write an application for claim on your favour and forward it to the bank for foreign transfer approval in your favour.As soon as the fund is approved for transfer to your account, you as the next of kin and foreign beneficiary of the fund will be required to sign off the final fund release order.

After the signing off the fund, it will be transferred to your account in your present and you will call your bank to confirm receipt of the fund in your account.On confirmation of the successful transfer of the fund to your account, I will then go with you to your bank for sharing and investment as I stated in my first letter of proposal. Your contribution as beneficiary will see us through to success. So your full cooperation and commitment is required and nothing less.If it is convenient, I will need you to come on board as the managing partner of that future venture and will therefore be needing your investment advise.

Please let me know if these terms are okay by you .Lastly, I hope that you will not disappoint me or take advantage of my situation here, It takes a lot to entrust such an amount into a strangers care considering the fact that we have not met before, but please understand that I do not have any choice for I do not want to loose the funds or deal with anybody that has the remotest of connection with my family or friends.
For this assistance, I will forever be grateful. My greetings to your family.Please send me an e-mail so that I will know your thoughts.

Regards,

Jon

y Tremblay <[email protected]> schrieb:

Leave me alone; you are full of shit - I was being sarcastic. Who would be stupid enough to give someone they don't know via email their bank account number???

Sorry dude, email some other dumbass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:26 AM
To: Amy Tremblay
Subject: RE: Details

Dear sir,

I understand what you mean but you can still not give me your account number. Just give me your full name, address and personal phone number so that i can call you for oral conversation.

I will like you to contact the bank yourself and verify with them.
But that will be after the letter of claim must have been submitted to the bank.
Thanks

Jon

My response once again:

OK. First of all, I'm not a "sir." Secondly, with all the identification fraud, etc I'm not comfortable giving you shit. If you are so desperate to give someone several million dollars; I'll take it, but why don't you have your attorney email ME with his full name, home address and personal phone number so I can verify HIS legitimacy. By the way, Which bank is this? I would like their contact information as well. Also, why would you pick me? How many others did this go to? God help someone stupid enough to send you their personal information.

I Do know someone who may be intersted in speaking to you - they are pretty fucking stupid.

Eric and Toni Rabbers
2136 Colonial Blvd West
Palm Harbor, FL 34683

I don't know their phone number but hell, if you have all these great connections I'm sure you can find it.

BTW: She is a REAL bitch; I'd talk to her husband if I were you, he seems at least partially reasonable.

FYI:

The "Rabbers" are our horrible, mean bitch neighbors and I dont really care if their names are posted on the internet. They have been put on this earth to make my life a living hell.
(This part was not in my response)

I wonder If ill hear anything back??? :fly: :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Who the hell would be stupid enough to believe this shit. Even moreso, who the hell is stupid enough to think this shit would work :tard:
Some Harvard law professor fell for it, if I remember correctly. :tard:

fly said:
Some Harvard law professor fell for it, if I remember correctly. :tard:

Just goes to show that going to school doesn't necessarily make you smarter.

edit: Plus "smart" is a very relative term. I may not be able to do advanced physics in my head, but I've got more common sense in my little finger than most people do in their whole body.

And yes, I got one. I tried to get him to give me HIS account info. It was a back and forth battle of commerce and banking technicalities over money that didn't even exist. But it was fun.

KNYTE said:
Just goes to show that going to school doesn't necessarily make you smarter.

edit: Plus "smart" is a very relative term. I may not be able to do advanced physics in my head, but I've got more common sense in my little finger than most people do in their whole body.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

This is the 'smartest' thing I've ever read on UF! ;)

I'm still going back and forth with this douche. I lost the email I got over the weekend; but it was pretty good. My mission today is to look up that hated neighbors phone number and give it to him; Evidently thier address was not enough. LOL

Candy said:
I'm still going back and forth with this douche. I lost the email I got over the weekend; but it was pretty good. My mission today is to look up that hated neighbors phone number and give it to him; Evidently thier address was not enough. LOL
Ooooh thats evil :D

Candy said:
Honey you have no idea how evil this women is. I'm not a revengful person, but this bitch needs to be put in her place. In fact, this prompts me to make a new thread about evil neighbors.... :D
You're everything I've ever wanted to be :heart:

:lol: I love it!!