Hawt ASMR: Head Orgasm - Does it Work on You?

I wasn't getting anything from just watching, but I suppose I could jerk off to this video. Why not? What I'm wondering is, if I play it at 1.5x speed while I jerk of, will I cum faster?

I wasn't getting anything from just watching, but I suppose I could jerk off to this video. Why not? What I'm wondering is, if I play it at 1.5x speed while I jerk of, will I cum faster?
Report back results, pls.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
This is for science, guys!
In order to be considered are true scientist, I have to jerk off to this video several times. And then several more times at 1.5X speed. It may take me some time, but I will consider it a personal challenge and report back with my findings.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
In order to be considered are true scientist, I have to jerk off to this video several times. And then several more times at 1.5X speed. It may take me some time, but I will consider it a personal challenge and report back with my findings.
Please chart your findings with multiple data points. Kthx.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
I've looked into it, but I've never found anything that did the trick for me. I think my noises would be too hard to record properly.
Yeah I'm so particular about audio. It would have to be extremely professional audio or in person to do the trick for me or I would just focus on the crap audio quality.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Right, I was asking for more deets.
Oh. I thought you just had a blonde moment. My bad

So, from what I've read about this, some people seem to think it comes from a deep seated sense of a comforting memory (or something along those lines)

Noises that I think would remind me of comfort would be (and this is gonna sound weird) big things/places being quiet.

So it isn't a person whispering, it's more like a large building or a forest whispering

Oh. I thought you just had a blonde moment. My bad

So, from what I've read about this, some people seem to think it comes from a deep seated sense of a comforting memory (or something along those lines)

Noises that I think would remind me of comfort would be (and this is gonna sound weird) big things/places being quiet.

So it isn't a person whispering, it's more like a large building or a forest whispering
I think that makes sense. I love the quietness of camping/hiking and the trees/mountains.