Hawt ASMR: Head Orgasm - Does it Work on You?

Duke is a loser

Oh I've done it now. I'm so triggered my vagina hurts.

Sure man. If that brings you joy ;)

So, you seem to want to focus on your Nukes Defense Post.. You were wrong, I let it go because you were wrong and I didn't feel like showing you how.

Now, when you masturbate. What are you doing?

Fucking yourself.

It was a funny joke that I would have said to whomever April commented on.

So, ya. #triggered.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Immigrant
So, you seem to want to focus on your Nukes Defense Post.. You were wrong, I let it go because you were wrong and I didn't feel like showing you how.

Now, when you masturbate. What are you doing?

Fucking yourself.

It was a funny joke that I would have said to whomever April commented on.

So, ya. #triggered.
Calm down, Dookie. I was just shooting the shit. It was a perty good joke.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Hey Nukes. Tell us the story again about how you embraced drugs, and an online relationship and were going to throw away, willingly, your entire family for both. And how you are now pretty sure that 'online relationship' was really a catfish scenario.

I mean, if you want to go over the top personal, there we are.

Hey Nukes. Tell us the story again about how you embraced drugs, and an online relationship and were going to throw away, willingly, your entire family for both. And how you are now pretty sure that 'online relationship' was really a catfish scenario.

Now who's triggered? Dookie is.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel

What can I say? Women really dig me.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and OOD