Ask me a question

Bubbles said:
If the above theory is true there would be no need for an interdimensional portal.

the question was for the vile female that couldn't keep her curiosity in check. i swear, i would alsmot, almost be tempted to give up flame grilled steak if i knew the price of a little fire. the interdimensional portal is in the Okeefenokee swamp, but dont tell anyone. what theory?

thrawn said:
do you find yourself more attracted to women or men?

I've actually never really been all that boy or girl crazy. But since theac and I started dating I stopped really looking at other men. I've got the best guy in the world, so I don't need to look very long at any other guy. I already know they won't be as good as him. If I see a cute guy I'm probably just looking to figure out just how gay he probably really is. :fly: So yeah, I'd say women are pretty much the only thing that can turn my head these days.

Pandora said:
That is the stupidest question I've ever heard....today. YES! YES!! YES!!! :lol:

We've got a few good ones already on our street. There needs to be an official UF photo contest for most tacky Christmas lights pic!

Oh, I'm sure I could find some really good ones.

SpangeMonkee said:
the music doesn't matter as long as you are nekkid and have the webcam on so that we can monitor your progress. Nekkid is so you don't get over heated and the webcam is so that you won't be tempted to take many breaks. afterall, we have to keep Fat Burger's interests in mind.

I was going to say practically this exact same thing. :fly: