Ask me a question

It didn't snow today, so I guess your answer to my question a couple days ago was correct.

Here's another one for you- pictures of the well-lit (semi-obnoxious) xmas-spirit-filled neighborhood. Yes or no?

BigDov said:
It didn't snow today, so I guess your answer to my question a couple days ago was correct.

Here's another one for you- pictures of the well-lit (semi-obnoxious) xmas-spirit-filled neighborhood. Yes or no?

That is the stupidest question I've ever heard....today. YES! YES!! YES!!! :lol:

We've got a few good ones already on our street. There needs to be an official UF photo contest for most tacky Christmas lights pic!

SpangeMonkee said:
Pandora: What would you do if someone really left a child sleeping at your house?
I can tell you what I would do : leave a message for you to come and get your kid along with the code to the garage door so you could get into the house. Then, I'd leave and go to work.

Pandora said:
That is the stupidest question I've ever heard....today. YES! YES!! YES!!! :lol:

We've got a few good ones already on our street. There needs to be an official UF photo contest for most tacky Christmas lights pic!

Sweet! I'll see about taking care of that tonight :)

theacoustician said:
I can tell you what I would do : leave a message for you to come and get your kid along with the code to the garage door so you could get into the house. Then, I'd leave and go to work.

:lol: :lol:

Sarcasmo said:
Should I do mexican for lunch? I'm craving beef quesadillios.

Sure why not, I don't have to smell you. I'm going for some Chick-fil-a tho. :D

SpangeMonkee said:
Pandora: What would you do if someone really left a child sleeping at your house?

Belive it or not, I'm a total care giver type. We've had a couple dogs wonder up to our house. I keep them in the garage, put a food and water bowl down for her, and call the parents constantly till they get off their lazy asses and pick their kid...err..dog up. :fly:

Pandora said:
Oh thats a really neat idea!!!

How do I motivate myself to finish unpacking all the moving boxes this afternoon????

*Fuxx Burger* said:
But what to rock out to is the question..... :confused:

the music doesn't matter as long as you are nekkid and have the webcam on so that we can monitor your progress. Nekkid is so you don't get over heated and the webcam is so that you won't be tempted to take many breaks. afterall, we have to keep Fat Burger's interests in mind.

SpangeMonkee said:
the music doesn't matter as long as you are nekkid and have the webcam on so that we can monitor your progress. Nekkid is so you don't get over heated and the webcam is so that you won't be tempted to take many breaks. afterall, we have to keep Fat Burger's interests in mind.

I like the way you think, boy.