Halp Ask GHOST anything v. 2010

How much can you bench press now?

How many push ups can you do in one sitting?

Can you perform newer or different positions while "being friendly" with kiwi now that you have been working out to be a brick shithouse?

What sporting event would you take your kids to first, like as a family event type of thing?

If you walk into a bathroom with 3 urinals, and only the middle one is unoccupied, do you use it or go into a stall to urinate?

Nah, I've lost interest in it. Every game/map is exactly the same, and I can't stand the fact that the game (literally) rewards camping and bitch play. I'm quite disappointed with gaming currently, there isn't anything out there that is a "must play". If you wanted to play something with me and actually demonstrate your skillz (which may or may not pay the billz) you'd buy L4D2 and play with Zac and I (and not suck at it to the point that we have to babysit you).

I still don't even own that one. I don't know what it is, but something about that game doesn't interest me.
Camping on COD4 doesn't bother me because I've played it so long that I have counters for pretty much everything one can do in the game.

How much can you bench press now?

How many push ups can you do in one sitting?

Can you perform newer or different positions while "being friendly" with kiwi now that you have been working out to be a brick shithouse?

260, hasn't changed any time recently. I haven't been interested in increasing any of my weights, just keeping a good muscly bod.

iono, I usually do 3 sets of 35 when I do pushups, maybe 50 or so nonstop?

We've had some semi-acrobatic fun, yes.

What sporting event would you take your kids to first, like as a family event type of thing?

Uhhhh, supercross/dirt bikes. It's the only thing that both the kids and I could enjoy watching.

If you walk into a bathroom with 3 urinals, and only the middle one is unoccupied, do you use it or go into a stall to urinate?

Fuck that guy for breaking rule #1 of bathroom etiquette, and I would probably make that choice on the fly depending on how the guy looked.

if kiwi and daniel craig were hanging off the edge of a cliff and you could only save one, who would you save?

I still don't even own that one. I don't know what it is, but something about that game doesn't interest me.
Camping on COD4 doesn't bother me because I've played it so long that I have counters for pretty much everything one can do in the game.

The team play in l4d2 is so awesome. in fact, its the reason i dont really like bc2, which could be an awesome game, except its like quake1 DM. There is zero talking and teamplay in bc2. Its lonely.

oh, and im bonecrushingly awesome at l4d2.

also, awesome

edit: O ya, im supposed to ask ghost something. Would you rather I put it in:
a) your ass
b) your mouth
c) your hair

if kiwi and daniel craig were hanging off the edge of a cliff and you could only save one, who would you save?

You son of a bitch.

Daniel Craig.

The team play in l4d2 is so awesome. in fact, its the reason i dont really like bc2, which could be an awesome game, except its like quake1 DM. There is zero talking and teamplay in bc2. Its lonely.

oh, and im bonecrushingly awesome at l4d2.

also, awesome

edit: O ya, im supposed to ask ghost something. Would you rather I put it in:
a) your ass
b) your mouth
c) your hair

Team play makes L4D2, which by itself is a fairly good game, into a GREAT game.

Hair. Then I'd shave my head, and set it on fire.

Will we ever meet up in real life so I can be intimidated by your greatness and run away screaming like a little girl?

Hmmm. Running a marathon non-stop. I have not done this yet.

why do I dislike you?

Probably because you make short-sighted and dumb posts, and I call you on it.

Will we ever meet up in real life so I can be intimidated by your greatness and run away screaming like a little girl?

I'd like to hang out with you sometime, hopefully scheduling permits at some point.

Is he that awesome?

I don't know, I never met him to find out. He certainly talks a mean game.

I do/did get scared meeting you, though, as you can break me with a simple stare let alone through your size 13 fingers