Halp Ask GHOST anything v. 2010

I don't know, I never met him to find out. He certainly talks a mean game.

I do/did get scared meeting you, though, as you can break me with a simple stare let alone through your size 13 fingers

Seeing as you've already met me and hung out with me, I don't see why you still get scared with me.

If given the choice of spending 1 trillion dollars a year on foreign wars, or 1 trillion dollars a year split between education and health care in the US, which would you choose?

If given the choice of spending 1 trillion dollars a year on foreign wars, or 1 trillion dollars a year split between education and health care in the US, which would you choose?

Ohh, I like this question and am awaiting an answer impatiently.

Nice loaded question.

Alright, let's try it a different way.

Would you rather make the US strong by destroying her enemies, or make the US strong by educating a healthy populace? You can choose one or the other, and which ever one you don't pick will suffer from a significant lack of funding.

Would you rather make the US strong by destroying her enemies, or make the US strong by educating a healthy populace? You can choose one or the other, and which ever one you don't pick will suffer from a significant lack of funding.

You didn't put it a different way, that's the exact same question.

If I say "destroy her enemies" that means I must hate children, because all children should be healthy, right?

If I say health care then it spawns into a "THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH OBAMACARE! HE'S JUST TRYING TO DO THAT!"

It's a little too absolutist for me to bother with, especially since my views on universal health care are already well known.

I need a new travel vibe. What do you suggest?

463542.1-lg.jpg

Can I sit on your face again?

You've sat on my face before? Was I concious? How did this happen?

Last edited:
You didn't put it a different way, that's the exact same question.

If I say "destroy her enemies" that means I must hate children, because all children should be healthy, right?

If I say health care then it spawns into a "THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH OBAMACARE! HE'S JUST TRYING TO DO THAT!"

It's a little too absolutist for me to bother with, especially since my views on universal health care are already well known.

I should have guessed you would avoid answering difficult questions.

equal money between military, health and education spending. you can be average at everything