FYI Ashley Madison Leak...

if she filed for divorce i bet you shed get a reality show

i think TLC has a curse
"How I escaped the crazies"

Not sure if TLC is the curse or those who are willing to parade their lives like that are just morally fucked up people and wind up miserable and divorced.

"How I escaped the crazies"

Not sure if TLC is the curse or those who are willing to parade their lives like that are just morally fucked up people and wind up miserable and divorced.
KATE PLUS8 WAS AMERICAS SWEETHEART...

4e51ba0d1439a08c08a6e2b7195d9ba2.jpg

Oh shit - she was nuts before TLC took her on. I read that she expected her church to fund a van that would hold the whole family once she found out she was having 6. Always been a money grubbing selfish bitch. Her husband was a loser too.
She was a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to have a million fertilized eggs implanted. She was in the hospital for months while pregnant with the litter, and apparently was a complete bitch.

The floor nurses drew straws to see who had to take care of her; she was so demanding, and reported staff on a whim. She made them feng shui her hospital room several times, moving her bed with her fat pregnant ass in it, etc.

She was a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to have a million fertilized eggs implanted. She was in the hospital for months while pregnant with the litter, and apparently was a complete bitch.

The floor nurses drew straws to see who had to take care of her; she was so demanding, and reported staff on a whim. She made them feng shui her hospital room several times, moving her bed with her fat pregnant ass in it, etc.

what a fucking nightmare "WHAT WAS I THINKING PUTTING NOT 1, NOT 2, BUT EIGHT KIDS INTO THAT HELLSPAWN"??

After being a quadriplegic or some other debilitating neuromuscular disorder, having a wife like that and being bound to her by children is a horror.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Not surprising to hear that at all. I've heard she's always been the biggest bitch in the world and having 6 more didn't stop her from that.

OMG the episode where Kate and John were christmas shopping at like toys r us or some shit and she was just screeching his name and talking down to him yelling..i wanted to punch her out....and Im not exactly nice always to my spouse I get an attitude frequently but she was on some next level shiz

faaaaaawk