As has been said before, I am a terrible person...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
because I reflexively :lol:'d at this:

laf.JPG

I don't know what's wrong with me, I seriously need to seek head stuff help.

I lol'ed as well.

But I was wondering, with her other senses heightened, wouldnt she have like, I dunno, felt the goddamn ground shaking or something? I mean seriously, theres more clues than just a whistle that a freaking trains coming down the tracks.

Drool-Boy said:
I lol'ed as well.

But I was wondering, with her other senses heightened, wouldnt she have like, I dunno, felt the goddamn ground shaking or something? I mean seriously, theres more clues than just a whistle that a freaking trains coming down the tracks.
Them tracks vibrate a heck of a lot, at least the ones I've been on

The wierd thing is that the guy over there and I created the threads at the exact same minute. Craziness.

wtfshens.JPG

My question was why was she wandering down the tracks in the first place?

If there was a witness, how come they did nothing? If you see someone about to be hit by a train, the whistle is blowing and this person doesn't seem to notice, wouldn't you assume that something was wrong and try to help?

BadMojo said:
My question was why was she wandering down the tracks in the first place?

If there was a witness, how come they did nothing? If you see someone about to be hit by a train, the whistle is blowing and this person doesn't seem to notice, wouldn't you assume that something was wrong and try to help?

To do that youd have to put down the camera

i say it's her fault for not hearing the train speeding toward her demise. what kind of retarded deaf person plays on train tracks...aside from this one.

maybe deaf people need to wear those collars that dogs wear. the ones that zap them when they go somewhere they shouldnt. might as well toss a collar on the blind people also cause you know that whole situation is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Coqui said:
You're the person that bitches when there's something on Slashdot, fark, or SA that gets posted aren't you?

nah...mainly because I don't go to any of those sites :p

and I think this was a suicide

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's a great idea, have it tuned to traffic signals and the like

bahaha, that has me thinking evil thoughts.
60volts for yellow lights. 120 volts for a red light. 220volts for getting in a normal persons way.