Hawt Aruba - Fatal For Ho's.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,363
So, what is it with Aruba and it's ability to kill off American bimbos? Sure, Nathalie Holloway was just a 'good old fashioned American girl', who got super wasted and ran off with some strange boy, telling her friends to not wait up.

Now we have Robyn Gardner. Typical 30 something chick with a boob job, collagen lips, and the new 'trendy' tattoo's all over, who thinks that running off for a vacation with a 50 year old dude (no, it's not WaW) who's been trying to hook up with her over the past year, will be a good idea.

That same 50 year old dude who now is the prime suspect of her disappearance.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...men-of-abuse/2011/08/10/gIQAbhxN7I_story.html

Why are women so prone to making decisions that wind up getting them killed?

And is Aruba really a potential capture zone, as has been inferred, in a Thailand/Dutch white slave trade?

My thoughts. This Gardner girl convinced herself that when the guy said 'Let's go to Aruba. No, it's okay. We'll just go as friends' that he was telling the truth. She posted on her Facebook later how the trip 'sucked', and it sucked because the dude was being a dick (my supposition) because teh sex wasn't happening. So he raped her, and killed her to cover it up. Like the dooshbag he is.

But, seriously, guys don't take girls on trips to foreign places (normally) under the umbrella of 'strictly platonic'... No matter what they say. How is this lie still believed by women today...

Mandatory required pix included below.

In before Liam says 'She's fat'.

rob1811.jpg

rob2884.jpg

rob4783.jpg

rob5887.jpg

rob7491.jpg

weird how this thread wound up judging the chicks looks, instead of the topic at hand.

But I guess it's because, for the most part (even though april's pick of fly is questionable :fly:) the women here are all in lifer relationships.

But I meet women like this, capable of making extremely bad decisions, all the time.

It's like Richard Jenni said 'I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future.'.

It's like Richard Jenni said 'I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future.'.

We used to go by something like that when out at the bars. The chicks more likely to get drunk and wild and have a good time were the one with tattoo's. Sucks that I hate tattoo's on women.

totally. hitting on the chick with the tattoo is a no brainer. it can be a let down though and they only got it to look cool when they are in fact quite plain otherwise

ok... let me kick in mah 2cents...

ive lived and grew up in Aruba most of my childhood and its a beautiful country with amazing people who love and cherish their island.
so just cuz 2 dumb American hoes just happen to randomly get killed there doesnt mean shit.
more Americans die in mexico and i dont see a Mexico Hates Americans Thread..
anyhoo...
she is a pretty woman, regardless of her age and its a sad story and yet another negative scandal pointing its ugly finger at Aruba..

Americans expect to get killed in mexico. They don't expect to get abducted killed, then have the whole thing covered up, in aruba. We gotta educate everyone that its a possibility in aruba.

Why are women so prone to making decisions that wind up getting them killed?
Would you say that women, in general, are likely to extrapolate long term logical consequences from present actions or that they rely on, sometimes flawed, intuition ?

ok... let me kick in mah 2cents...

ive lived and grew up in Aruba most of my childhood and its a beautiful country with amazing people who love and cherish their island.
so just cuz 2 dumb American hoes just happen to randomly get killed there doesnt mean shit.
more Americans die in mexico and i dont see a Mexico Hates Americans Thread..
anyhoo...
she is a pretty woman, regardless of her age and its a sad story and yet another negative scandal pointing its ugly finger at Aruba..

I thought you were Colombanadian.